“Authentic Japanese Extremely Reasonable”
Review of Sushi Samurai

Sushi Samurai
Ranked #75 of 656 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Reviewed 16 October 2017

So it was on of those all you can Eat sushi deals that i had bought on Cobone and it was totally worth it. The maki rolls and unlimited Sushi was very good. The restaurant is a boutique kind of a place. The customer service was good and some comment i read gave me second thoughts however they proved wrong. My experience was good , the food was good and they were very clear what was included in the offer so that we could order whatever was within our coupon. Good jobs guys and Thank you to all pleasant waiters that served us with a smile.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We read good reviews about this place so we decided to try it out. We received russian menus so we asked to get english menus, which we did. Sadly this was the best part of the service we experienced. After 3 minutes we were told a table was ready so we followed the girl to the table and she was ready to take our order. We hadn't had time to decide so we ordered drinks first while reading through the menu. She came back with our drink after 2 minutes and wanted to take our order. I asked for 3 minutes so we could find some food we wanted. She went away but came back after 40 seconds, standing ready to take our order. We rushed a decision, and after a while my food was delivered. Without a smile or a word I have to add, everywhere else we have been the waiter at least show some personality, not just dropping off food and leaving. I was almost finished eating when my girlfriend got her first order, also without any smile or comment. One thing that was good though was the food, if only the waitresses could have a little bit knowledge about service this could have been a good experience. I suspect the waitresses are meant as eye-candy only in their short skirts, because service is not something they are good at.

1  Thank Leif H
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Incredible sushi at a reasonable price and a short wait. Would definitely return, delicious. Handmade at the bar next to the seating area.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Not a great looking restaurant when you walk in and we were a bit worried as we do eat sushi a lot in Australia and are quite fussy. Anyway since it wasn't very expensive we decided to order a few and were very impressed with the sushi. While it isn't the best sushi I've ever had (we've eaten at some really fancy sushi places in Sydney), it is really really good and absolutely worth the money. My kids aged 10 and 12 liked all the roles come out with our favourites being the dynamite roll and volcano roll. Highly recommend! Do not be put off by the daggy looking restaurant.

1  Thank KerryB4
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I felt like a break from the daily Vietnamese feast here and Samurai Sushi was only 350 metres from our hotel.
We like to eat early and at 6.00pm the place was only a third full.
Menu is extensive and prices were great. We spent $40 AUD for five dishes and a bottle of house white. Service was excellent .
Overall this restaurant exceeded our expectations and gave us great value. We'll be back there before we leave Nha Trang.

1  Thank Kota Cliffe