“Awful service ”

Sushi Samurai
Ranked #116 of 665 Restaurants in Nha Trang
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Dont waste your time for this restorant. Service is terrible, staff absolutely indifferent for guests. When we were there - we were alone, staff didnt say hello to us but they sit in them phones. After 10 minutes they gave menu and continued checked them phones. After 20 minutes of waiting we decided to go to Kiwami. Never will be back to this place
P.s. we ate there before , food is ok...if they give you this food

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Were on vacation at the beginning of the year, but my hands did not get to write a review. Japanese restaurant with a large selection of dishes. all very tasty and quickly cooked.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

So it was on of those all you can Eat sushi deals that i had bought on Cobone and it was totally worth it. The maki rolls and unlimited Sushi was very good. The restaurant is a boutique kind of a place. The customer service was good and some comment i read gave me second thoughts however they proved wrong. My experience was good , the food was good and they were very clear what was included in the offer so that we could order whatever was within our coupon. Good jobs guys and Thank you to all pleasant waiters that served us with a smile.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We read good reviews about this place so we decided to try it out. We received russian menus so we asked to get english menus, which we did. Sadly this was the best part of the service we experienced. After 3 minutes we were told a table was ready so we followed the girl to the table and she was ready to take our order. We hadn't had time to decide so we ordered drinks first while reading through the menu. She came back with our drink after 2 minutes and wanted to take our order. I asked for 3 minutes so we could find some food we wanted. She went away but came back after 40 seconds, standing ready to take our order. We rushed a decision, and after a while my food was delivered. Without a smile or a word I have to add, everywhere else we have been the waiter at least show some personality, not just dropping off food and leaving. I was almost finished eating when my girlfriend got her first order, also without any smile or comment. One thing that was good though was the food, if only the waitresses could have a little bit knowledge about service this could have been a good experience. I suspect the waitresses are meant as eye-candy only in their short skirts, because service is not something they are good at.

1  Thank Leif H
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Incredible sushi at a reasonable price and a short wait. Would definitely return, delicious. Handmade at the bar next to the seating area.