“great tuna steak!”

Rikiriki Restaurant
Ranked #251 of 608 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Price range: US$4 - US$22
Description: Family restaurant Rikiriki - Exceptional value for the whole family - Fusion of Japanese anhd Vietnamese cuisine - Dine in traditional Japanese ambience - Tuna straight from their fishing fleet to your place Well come !
Reviewed 29 September 2017

we recommend, great tuna dishes, really cheap!! 120.000vnd for 200gram tuna steak! nice place and staff

Reviewed 12 June 2017

We live in Nha Trang and Riki Riki is very nice restaurant, that is different from the most of the places, that offer same-same menu: western-vietnamese-russian. Riki Riki concentrates on fresh and quality seafood and the whole menu looks interesting and appetizing. Our favorites are tuna tataki and grilled tuna (nice and red inside). The salads are also big and delicious. Service is quick, smiling and friendly and one really good thing is, that you can choose whether to sit inside in an air-conditioned room or on the balcony, watching down the busy street.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

It was great experience in that restaurant! Our waiter was very helpful to choose the dish, especially he explained which part of tuna dish contains, cuz at the first time you don't know which one you can like more. They payed attention to all of our requests and delivered delicious food and fast service! It was a great lunch!

Reviewed 21 May 2017

The food was nicely cooked, well balanced, and I could feel that the items were fresh. The price was extremely reasonable for the quality and ambiance.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Service was very poor. Served my friend and forgot my meal. I had to remind the waiter and he got me my food. It wasn't very hot by then. I ordered the beef honey skewers. The portion was tiny. Very overpriced. The meat was tough. Some pieces were just fat. The worst food I've had in Vietnam. Very disappointing!