“See you soon:)))”
Review of Safran Hotel

Safran Hotel
Ranked #21 of 118 Hotels in Baku
Reviewed 22 November 2015

The hotel was recommended to me by my friend. I was very satisfied with staff, service and room conditions after staying here. The most valuable part of the hotel is reception desk. Receptionist were really helpful in giving tips where to go and what to do. My room was cleaned every day. I usually ate out so I could not say anything about food in restaurant . But breakfast table was normal. I will choose this hotel for the next time.

Room Tip: 2 floor was noisy because of the lobby on 1 floor. Try to choose 4 or 5
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Emily T
Anar A, Управляющий at Safran Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2015

Dear Ms Emily,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write and post a review. Thank you also, for choosing to stay with us and for rating our hotel with five stars. We are thrilled that you had such a great time and are grateful for your compliments.
We sincerely hope that you will visit us again and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 18 November 2015

I stayed 2 days in this hotel. Staff were very helpful, well informed and always ready to solve problems. The distance was a little bit far from the center. But it was not a problem. Just 10 minutes by car or metro you are in the center. If you come to Baku for business, you probably will not go far. Because the main business places are very close to the hotel.

j

Stayed: August 2015
1  Thank TVAHED
Anar A, Управляющий at Safran Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2015

Dear Mr Tvahed

We would like to thank you very much for your comment on Tripadvisor, regarding your stay at the Safran! We are delighted to read that you had a memorable time among us and that you appreciated the room, the business location of the hotel. Recognition is very important to us and I am delighted to see that we exceeded your expectation on that manner.

Anar Aghayev

Reviewed 19 August 2015

I stayed here for ten days, the noise from the top floor bar echoes down the staircase and through the paper thin walls until the early hours of the morning. Not much good if you have to get up early for work. Plenty of other noises to be heard through the walls including heated arguments at 3 in the morning and the rhythmic banging of bed against wall. I suspect the place may be popular with the local men for 'romantic' evenings - just not with their wives.
Breakfast was the worst I've ever had in any hotel anywhere. Two morning in a row there wasn't even any coffee. The third morning there was some pale brown liquid in the pot - looking in the filter bag showed there to be perhaps half a teaspoon of grounds in there. Gave up on breakfast after that.
The reception staff were friendly enough but the guy who was supposedly on duty in the restaurant was completely disinterested, couldn't speak English and spent most of his time sitting in the corner texting or playing games on his phone.
Don't understand the good reviews for this place at all. Avoid like the plague.

Room Tip: If you must stay here and want to sleep be as far from the bar as possible.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank Paul N

Dear Mr Paul,

First of all I would like to thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at Safran Hotel.
I would like to assure you that we constantly strive to achieve only the highest level of quality, service and hospitality and I truly regret that we fell short on our goals. I would like to extend my most sincere apologies. I have shared your comment with our F&B Manager to understand what happened as this is not the feedback we generally receive, yet I am appreciative that you brought it to our attention as it is unacceptable.
I really value your feedback and hope that you will contact me so we can further discuss about your experience. My contacts: e-mail: anar.agayev@safranhotel.az or cell +99450 616 06 01.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Reviewed 31 January 2015

I stayed 3 days at this hotel. All staffs including cleaning staffs are nice and kind. Especially, the manager of staffs is very supportive for your trip in Baku. Thank you so much for successful of our trip in Baku.
It is much recommended for persons who enjoy in Baku.
We hope that the wife of the staff is pregnant. Then, we are praying that the baby is born cheerfully.

Room Tip: Good for the business and vacations
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank yabani2015

Dear Guest

Reviewed 4 January 2015

Excellent hotel in a quiet location yet not too far from Baku's city center.
The staff members were extremely friendly and helpful.
My room and bathroom were spacious and clean.
Modern shower cabin equiped with a radio :-) !!
I really enjoyed my stay at Safran Hotel. I surely recommend this hotel to everyone :-) !!
Cox sag ol ;-)

Lara Charabaty, Lebanon

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Lara C

Dear Ms Lara,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave such kind feedback on your visit to Safran Hotel. I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed staying with us and how highly you valued the experience, the staff and service during your stay. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with our team and I look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.