The Westin Dhaka(Dhaka City)
US$285
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$160
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

US$108
US$89
US$229
US$126
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$227
US$220
Priceline
US$75
US$71
Priceline
All reviewsrooftop baramaya restaurantbusiness tripmany optionsnice roomcity viewin room dininghouse keepingcomfortable roomsbusiness hotelfitness centerrestaurant staffexcellent servicespecial thanksbreakfast buffetpleasant stayexcellent hotel
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I spent two nights on 27th & 28th March in this hotel when I went to Dhaka for official tour. I was allocated a smoking room - # 304.

The hotel is very decent with all the modern amenities. The rooms are very spacious - mattresses are very comfortable for a perfect good night sleep. Bathrooms are also quite big with separate shower enclosure.

I was touched by the staff efficiency when I mistakenly left my shirt in the closet & had actually paid the bill for checking out on 30th March, 2018. Before I was handed over the receipt I was informed by the front office staff that there is a shirt of mine which I left out in the room. They were kind enough to hand it over to me by the time my checking out process was complete.

In this connection I need to make special mention of Md. Nurul Amin, Md. Mamun Hossain & other lady attendants who were there in duty

The breakfast buffet spread was hugely elaborate

Reviewed 24 March 2018

My third stay at Amari was exceptionally wonderful. A very welcoming and smiling staff make you feel at home. Maliha was extremely helpful, greeted me every morning and provided guidance as required. Rooms are very clean and spacious. Food is wonderful. The rooftop terrace view is amazing. Internet connectivity is very good. It is really an outstanding service.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view of the city
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2018

my 2nd stay. The position is great with regard to the airport. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Facilities are very good, pool, gym, sauna, steam roomMy only negative, is that I think the coffee shop food menu needs to improve a lot

Room Tip: rooms from 10th floor up, face the back of the hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank RobLondonUK
Reviewed 23 March 2018

I spent a week on business in Dhaka and the Amari was a perfect, welcoming home each night. Clean, comfortable, safe, and a wonderful staff. Sushmita greeted me every day with a happy smile and made sure my week here, and stay at the Amari, was perfect.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed for a week during March 2018.
The hotel is clean and rooms are very comfortable, upgraded with latest, very good bed and shower and spacey.
The breakfast is world-class, many kitchen and variety to choose from.
The most and greatest is the people working here, from door gards to reception, breakfast hostesses and gym . Really outstanding service, always helpful and polite.