“Good cup of latte”

Beans & Aroma Coffees
Ranked #3 of 26 Coffee & Tea in Dhaka City
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 17 November 2016

I had their latte thrice and it is quite good. I did not expect it from a new joint. I cant comment on the other foods as I have not tasted them

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Its a nice coffee shop, i pass lot of time there, this coffee shop environment is so good, if you go there then you see the test.

1  Thank acwfhi
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Beans and Aroma is one of my favorite coffee places in Dhaka. I have been there so often.Location is bit busy but the restaurant is nice. Service is good. Food is the main competency here. They serve some good food and good drinks. Their fish and chips is really good which is hard to find in many places. One of the best coffee shops in Dhaka. The behavior of the team is very good. They will walk a smile to help you choose from the options they offer. They have some fine deserts for the kids as well. well equipped with a smoking corner. Its clean, nice music and tasty coffee and cakes. Naturally in Dhaka, many citizens still look to a piping hot cup of coffee using a method that has been honed over the centuries. Prepared in an Modernized Machine using finely-ground coffee, it's something all coffee drinkers should try at Beans & Aroma Coffees point. I had a latte and I must say it is the best in Dhaka.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

A good place to hang out with friends though they are still dangling with the coffee quality otherwise food,services and ambiance is good.

1  Thank muinsadick
Reviewed 24 July 2016

My intention was to have its special iftar platter during late Ramadan this year, but when I entered I came to know that it wasn't available; well, I ordered their fish n chip and caramel latte; when served I found the chips not so tasty or crispy, kind of very thin and beat up, besides it didn't have any lettuce, tomato or cucumber with it; so wasn't that great; the latte was good though, and on my request they customized my latte reducing sugar and caramel to fit into my diet requirement. The staff were quite pro-active and smart, impressively speaking in English, dressed in western outfit wearing a Western hat as well; I guess they want to project themselves ready to cater to Westernized, modernized, young, urban fast trackers and professionals; how well and far that will go, only time will tell.

1  Thank smshamsi