“Serve the lowest quality food”
Review of cafe mango

cafe mango
Ranked #231 of 615 Restaurants in Dhaka City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2017

I hear a lot about cafe mango. Just yesterday me and one of my junior visited that place and we took thai soup. First we passed away the place and to have their food we came back again. Unfortunately, they don't serve the fresh soup. They prepared the soup long age and they just use microwave to make it hot. which made the taste so bad moreover, both of us feel bitter after having that.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

A food place with a nice interior and good for hangouts. I first went to the central road branch, next to Central Hospital. The food is average but very cozy environment. You should not expect very delicious food but a great place for spending time with friends. This place got a smoking zone with seating arrangements.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

It was for coffee out with my wife. Good place for young people's. sit can long time. Little expensive. Service need to be more upgrade. Need to be more smart and knowledgeable. Because you are heart of posh city.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

I love cafe mango. I find here what I desire. I visited here plenty of time with my spouse. Their breakfast is amazing. Snacks are awesome. Coffee tastes a great. Love to go there more n more.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Average food quality..good location for hangout..small place..mainly fast food..need to improve staff service