US$74
US$193
US$152
Trip.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$88
US$80
G Mekong Hotel(Phnom Penh)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$60
US$40
La Rose Suites(Phnom Penh)
US$173
US$117
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$146
US$103
Agoda.com
La Maison d'Ambre(Phnom Penh)
US$108
Blue Lime(Phnom Penh)
US$44
US$38
1,591 results
All reviewsla coupolethe executive loungedo fornile barclub millesimeclub roomlobby baraeon malltuk tukmain restaurantbeautiful hotelbusiness tripfive star hotelbreakfast buffetcolonial stylerooms are spaciousjunior suite
Reviewed 17 August 2011

I was in Sofitel Phnom Penh last week for a short stay of 2 nights on work. The hotel is charming and the service is excellent. Great staff, extremely helpful and friendly which I had not expected having just returned from a trip in Spore. That was a pleasant surprise. I love the small gesture of turning up my bed in the evening when I am out. Also the food spread was good. I would love to come again possibly on a vacation.

3  Thank siew hooi t
FDeman, Resident Manager at Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2011

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience at Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra.

Your recommendation of our hotel Ambassadors and excellent service, food spread as well the overall decoration is much appreciated. Our Ambassadors really enjoys it when we get a positive review because it reinforce that they did a good job and like working here.

Thank you again for your great review, we are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon! Send me a note on H6526-GM1@Sofitel.com with your vacation planning and I can assure your second stay at Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra is five stars as well!

With very best regards,

Reviewed 16 August 2011

I had an extremely comfortable 3-night stay in a Superior Room and the daily turn-down service of fresh macaroons was a very nice touch. The squash courts were excellent and I understand these are still the only ones in Phnom Penh. Other than that the food was delicious and the staff were charming and helpful at every opportunity.

As a tourist this was also a good base from which to see the sights. Nowhere I went was further than a 15 minute tuk-tuk ride away. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank hentug

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your 3-nights stay! Your compliments of our location, rooms and squash courts are very well received. We are glad you enjoyed our fresh macaroons so much. It is part of our daily turn-down service for all guests and a signature from our French elegance we serve here in the capital of Cambodia.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me personally before your next arrival so I can ensure your second stay is five stars as well.

Reviewed 16 August 2011

Stayed at the Superior Room for 2 nights. The location of Sofitel Phokeethra is a bit far from the tourist attractions and Sisowath Quay and the hotel does not provide any shuttle service at the moment. Its rought 25 minutes walk to Sisowath Quay and 5 minutes by tuk tuk.
The hotel is huge and very spacious. There is hardly any other guests in sight during my stay there. The pool looks inviting but very hot in the afternoon as there are no big trees around. The gym is new and adequately equipped but with no view.
Food at The La Couple restaurant is good. Try the local dish called "Amok". Given an option, I would have preferred Raffles, Le Royal for my next visit to Phnom Penh.

3  Thank Ruds10

Dear Sir,

Excellent service is what we would like to be known for; therefore your feedback is extremely important. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies for the various inconveniences that you experienced and that you were not able to completely relax while staying as our guest
during your stay.

Thank you for complimenting the food and service at our restaurant La Coupole. We are happy that you enjoyed your experience there and our signature dish ''Fish Amok"'.

We look forward to have the chance to welcome you again and I am confident you will enjoy the many ongoing updates to our hotel. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me personally before your next visit at H6526-GM1@Sofitel.com

With very best regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2011

Believe the fabolous reviews, they are all true. The location is convenient to all the key sites with a tuk tuk what is very common. The personnel is professional, refined, yet warm and welcoming. This was true in all area's of the hotel. We booked the 'Picnic' package and our room was very comfortable with à small foyer/balcony and a comfortably sized bedroom. The bathroom was lovely and all was spotlessly clean. This hotel is very good value due to the location, quality and service. We loved the customer service of Frederik, the conciërge support of Auyb and Sokun our morning waitress in the club lounge. We will certainly return to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Lud M
FDeman, Resident Manager at Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2011

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Your compliments of our location, decor and room lay-out are very well received. We are glad you enjoyed our Club Millesime so much and we appreciate the compliments you made from our fellow Sofitel Ambassadors.

I look forward to welcoming you again soon at Sofitel Phnom Phen Phokeethra.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 14 August 2011

I visit Phnom Penh 8-10 times per year and have stayed at all the 5 star hotels in town. I spent 6 days at the Sofitel this month and will now always stay there. The hotel is new and beautiful. The rooms are spacious and well-appointed with excellent IT, large flat screen TVs, and large and well equipped bathrooms. The spa is great and the pools and health club excellent. Apart from the physical environment the service was fantastic. The staff are welcoming, enthusiastic, and very helpful. I have nothing negative to say about this hotel as I enjoyed my stay from beginning to end. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Request high floors for views of the river.
5  Thank David C
FDeman, Resident Manager at Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2011

Dear Sir,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your room, and we thank you for complimenting our hotel and Ambassadors. Our goal is always to exceed our guests' expectations.

Along with our fellow Sofitel Ambassadors, we look forward to welcoming you again soon at our hotel in the capital of the Kingdom of Wonders.

With best regards,