“Truly recommend!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is excellent and it sure has the best prices in the area. We ate once and we came back three more. We met a couple of Australians who ate there every day in the week they were in town. That's because it's really worth it!
Well served portions, good and cheap food (between $2 and $5 for a meal, and $0,50 a draft beer), excellent service.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We visited this 'restaurant' in a group of four. All food arrived at different times, was overcooked, greasy, strange tasting, or was forgotten about so one friend waited 40 minutes for their main. I had my main put in a take away tub and gave it to one of the many homeless children which came to our table. It wasn't that cheap either. You can get much better food elsewhere. This was terrible food and really poor value for money.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I ordered cod and chips and after 45 mins only the chips arrived. I waited a further 10
Minutes and nothing else arrived. When I spoke to the waiter she/he said that they thought I just wanted fries. So they took my have eat dish and returned it after 10 minutes with less fries and now something that resembled Cod. I reluctantly had a bite of the fish and it was disgusting. They did the same with everyone I was with. They also had the audacity to roll their eyes when then kept getting orders wrong. We even pointed at the photos on the menu. The place is run by immature people and they seem to just have an attitude of 'have a go at cooking and if it pulls off' Furthermore while we were waiting for other parts of the order, they were laughing at how many times they were getting all other customer's orders wrong in the restaurant. Many people left and soon so did we. They market themselves as knowing what western food is like but it takes nothing like it, in fact no place I came across knows how to make the food so stick with Khmer food as you will pay 3x more and it will taste nasty. I would never recommend this place and they do all they can do hide their name from the from front.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

This was just what I was looking for. Traditional breakfast which included scrambled eggs, toast, potatoes, tomatoes, baked beans, sausage and bacon for $4.50. Orange juice and a bottle of water and this was an excellent riverside meal for $7usd. I will return. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

The food is very good and cheaper than a lot of places on the riverside. Very nice staff also. Cosy little place with a nice ambiance. Can't fault it.