The Pavilion
US$207
Sofitel
G Mekong Hotel(Phnom Penh)
US$45
US$42
TripAdvisor
US$78
US$74
US$193
US$163
Trip.com
La Rose Suites(Phnom Penh)
US$149
US$38
US$32
Agoda.com
2,742 results
All reviewsprivate poolan oasiscomplimentary massageroyal palacetuk tukmain poolbusy cityfour poster bedfront gatemain buildingsunset cruisethe heart of the citythe hustle and bustleloved this hotelpassion fruit juicesiem reapsister hotel
Reviewed 15 April 2011

The Pavilion is one of the most charming boutique hotels I've ever stayed at. It is clean, well located, has great atmosphere, and the service is superb.

First off, the Pavilion is located within walking distance of the Royal palace, arguable Phnom Penh's top cultural attraction. It is also walking distance to the river waterfront.

The best part about our experience at the Pavilion is the atmosphere. The colonial french style combined with the elegant central pool makes this the kind of hotel where you just want to spend the whole day just lounging around. Note, there is a bar by the pool serving delicious and reasonably priced drinks. Perfect!

The worst part of our stay was leaving! After two days at the Pavilion, we didn't want to go. =) The staff also exceeded our expectations by helping us arrange for our transportation to Siem Reap. With their capable help, we were able to get to our hotel in Siem reap without any problem at all.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LuckyTommy7
Reviewed 3 April 2011

We stayed here for 2 nights at the start of our 2 week tour of South East Asia. We thought this hotel was probably the nicest hotel we stayed in on this trip.

The room we had was small, yet furnished beautifully and the pool/garden area was tranquil and a haven from the bustling city outside the high walls of the hotel grounds. Breakfast was also very nice.

The staff were so friendly and extremely helpful especially Grace and Sreipeu who organised bus tickets to Siem Reap for us.

The hotel is in a great position, walking distance to the Royal Palace and the riverfront - where there are numerous cafes, restaurants and bars.

I would recommend this hotel and definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank juzzap
Reviewed 1 April 2011

5th stay at the Pavilion and great to see that access to the pool and facilities has been restricted to guests only!

• Stayed: April 2011
2  Thank Luc_1972
Reviewed 28 March 2011

We stayed at the Pavilion hotel for three nights during our three week tour of Cambodia and we were absolutely delighted. So much so that we would very much like to come back and stay longer. We really appreciated the tranquillity amid the hustle of Phnom Penh. The pool and bar area was lovely. We had one of the balcony rooms within the main house. The room itself wasn't that spacious but perfectly adequate and the balcony area was a great place to sit and relax after a full days sight seeing. The hotel is walking distance from some of the important places to visit although walking in Phnom Penh is not to be recommended. The staff in the hotel were very helpful and made us feel very welcome. So much more personal that a large faceless hotel. If visiting Phnom Penh we thoroughly recommend the Pavilion.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank k9todd
Reviewed 27 March 2011

Just push that little door set into the high white wall - and wow! It really is an oasis in the busy-ness of Phnom Penh. Tropical gardens, aqua-tiled swimming pool surrounded by lounges, and a beautiful 1920's villa. The staff were very quick at responding to my internet request. I arrived early, and they were able to check me in, and sent me off to have breakfast by the pool. I loved the breakfasts - tea/coffee, fresh passionfruit juice, eggs (I had omelette - such fresh and tasty eggs), fresh bread, fruit. One morning I also got the yogurt and muesli. The staff were very helpful in answering any queries I had, particularly Michelle. I stayed in one of the cheapest rooms first, beyond the lobby in the main villa. Gorgeous floor tiles, silk bed accessories, good wireless internet, cable tv. I then stayed in one of the other rooms with a balcony, which was equally good. I had dinner and lunch a few times at the hotel as I was in and out between meetings, and also tired of going out. I had a nice pasta one night, the green papaya salad a few times, and a chicken with chilli sauce - none were overly fancy, but all were very satisfying. The lemon tart is good! Also, try the Kingdom Beer (a Cambodian boutique beer) - a few of those by the pool is very relaxing. There is a small library of books and dvds in the lobby to borrow. The hotel location is good, being very close to Street 240 which has quite a few cafes, boutiques and quiet bars. Over all, great location, beautiful and well-run hotel, will stay there any time I have to be in PP.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business