“Gourmet Burgers”

myBurgerLab Norodom
Ranked #231 of 1,481 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Cuisines: Asian, Cambodian, Fast food
Description: We have one simple objective: Serve really good, juicy burgers on fresh buns. No shortcuts.
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent with new menu up. New menu suitable for both lunch and dinner. Also now with more side dishes like chicken wings and fried mushrooms....

While they maintain favorites like Blue Taro and Hangover, these folks brought in their new Beautiful Mess and Bros burgers.

Oh....did I mention they also have a basic burger on their menu?

Amazing burgers.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Myburgerlab is a really small and authentic chain with a few stores in asia. A nice choice of burgers with mostly selfmade ingredients and the famous black buns are making it all even more special.
Any time again and hardly recommended.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Burgers and staff were excellent, both the chef and the owner (I think) came to the table to say hello and make sure everything was OK, suggested trying new burgers a D offered samples for free.

Burger, fries, 4 beers - 11 Dollars. Nothing wrong with that.

Clearly a well run place, would recommend and will return.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

It's a shame my favorite burger joint is half way across the world from where I live. I come here first thing every time I visit Cambodia. The buns may look a little weird but they're made from a special bamboo flower! Gluten free for those who need it! Personally I love gluten but I never have to worry about that kind of thing when I bring friends here! The burger combinations are creative yet delicious! And the atmosphere of the place is great! It's not the cheapest in town but for what your get you, you get your money's worth in quality and flavor! I would tell anyone to go here. In fact, I've introduced many people to this restaurant. It kind of reminds me at home of five guys burger chain. Enjoy!

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Don't let the location put you off. This place is worth the tuk tuk ride. The black bun (charcoal) shouldn't bother you either. These are arguably the best burgers we have had in Phnom Penh: wonderfully soft buns, juicy patties and really tasty toppings. The joint itself is pretty trendy. Lots of face brick and metal chairs. The service is as efficient as it is friendly. Love it.