“Idea place for lunch”

Ranked #183 of 410 Restaurants in Vientiane
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Once I were here, I tried the Magarita pizza (if you are wondering: I am that safe toward new place). They charge only $6 for traditional/ simple topping thin crush pizza which could be for 2 people. And that I think quite cheap. Thumb up!
They claimed using to freshest ingre in their pizzas. Correct, I could taste it from their mozzarella cheese and the fine crust. To me, my pizza was just perfect.
The restaurant also has salad buffet station which up to your lunch. Their cakes also freshly made (I happened to see the expiration the the cakes whilst standing at the back).
The drinks menu's diverse. I saw many high
school kids hanging in the restaurant. The atmosphere's very much like in the U.S bistro/pizza place. Another plus point.
Staff were nice and patient to help us convert to U.S dollar. Highly recommend if you in this area- Wat That Luang/ Patuxay.

8  Thank Dạ T

Reviewed 26 December 2016

This is not the great experience if You are used to Italian pizza but it is ok. You can also have other "swedish style" dishes like a kebab platter with pommes frites. Fast service and reasonable prices. This is a place where you come to eat not to show yourselves. the nearby Svendsens is moe popular by the Laopeople but often crowded and you have to ait for a long time (1 hour) to get an american style pizza). Here we had a rather nice seafood pizza in 10 minutes!

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

They have an extensive menu with the largest selection of pizzas I've seen anywhere. Traditional, deep dish, calzone and what they call viking pizza.
A busy restaurant with locals and tourists alike.
A good quick take away option.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I tried variety of the meals. Love their pizza, Viking pizza, the kebab stuffs, bakeries, and their best chocolate shake. The price is also reasonably cheap.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

To be honest, I didn't think the pizza was worth the money they charge. Very average.

The staff is also average - they don't really make an effort.

Lastly, there's nothing swedish about this place what so ever.