“A fabulous haven for wine drinkers.”
Review of Wine 95

Wine 95
Ranked #171 of 410 Restaurants in Vientiane
Cuisines: European, Wine Bar
Reviewed 6 March 2015

We loved Wine 95.
A perfect place to hang out for an hour or two with a great selection of wines at reasonable prices. Lovely atmosphere and friendly service. The French manager was very cheerful and welcoming. We popped in twice on our way back to our hotel from dinner for a 'night cap'. Food is limited, but that didn't matter to us, we went for the Wine!

Reviewed 5 January 2015 via mobile

Great wine, great atmosphere, good snacks. Great selection on the menu and attentive service - have the White Torrontes, you won't regret it!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

This place is very nice layout with two floors to choose from. The place is done up nice with a great atmosphere. There is a great selection of wine to choose from as well as cocktails and beer. You can order finger food there which all is delicious. They do have live music playing but I don't know what days they have it on. If you are out about late a night and want to have a night cap or just to chill, this would be the place to go.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

I thought I was going to a different restaurant and was pleasantly surprised last night! Luckily like the other reviewer said - it was Tuesday and I had 20% off.... but the wine was great!!! They have an amazing selection.
They don't have a lot of food - I ordered the cheese plate and it was plenty for my dinner with all the toasties, crackers, butter and jams that came with it...
You must stop by and enjoy some wine!!! This place was great!!
And it had free WiFi!

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Go on a Tuesday.... 20% off your bill. We had loads of different wines, cheese, cold cuts, bread, olives... for 130000 KIP each...remarkable! They also do special music themed nights but unfortunately I didn't have the opportunity to go to one of those. It might looked closed when you go passed but it wont be if its after 5pm...even if its quiet make the most of the personal service and nice chilled atmosphere.