“Relaxing atmosphere.”

Cafe Fiore
Ranked #154 of 425 Restaurants in Vientiane
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Fiore is a great chilled spot to have a couple drinks with some very decent Japanese cuisine. Staff are attentive and very pleasant.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Thanks to Tripadvisor we found this place within walking distance from our Landmark hotel. Very smiley staff, good food (specially stir-fried beef) and even wine is quite nice. Reasonable priced. Nice atmosphere. Visited place twice.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Change of ownership but the new Lao owners have kept the same great atmosphere, drop in for a beer and a chat and try the food whenever you like, or not, no problem. Now a dart board and a darts team, but tucked at the back so don't let that worry you.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

It's local for me but when friends want to meet up I suggest meeting up here, no silly music, good food, good prices. nice people,mainly local, run by Lao but Lao,English and Japanese food.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

I went here on my friend's recommendation, it was a really nice atmosphere and I was surprised to see Japanese food available.

I had the Japanese Curry, it was really good and excellent value for money and was served piping hot, which may seem a small detail but is important to me.

Overall I'd highly recommend this to anyone.

1  Thank andy50210