US$249
US$62
US$174
US$150
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 December 2017

This is a small hotel with all facilities which a traveler require. The location is good and one can see the sea which give you a beautiful view at sun set. The hotel is clean and quite for stay. Hotel provide free wifi with bed and breakfast. The housekeeping is always good.

Room Tip: One can stay who need rest at a clean and budget hotel
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Service is what makes a place perfect in the hosptality industry. Having stayed in few luxury hotels in srilanka i found Hotel euro lanka the magical place i end up staying in all my trips in past couple of years. Though the place is in 3* rating, the service here is 5* and above. friendly staffs makes us Welcomed warm )and always ready to help right after we voiced for something. Special thanks to Mr Deva (Hotel Manager). His service is outstanding. His great hospitality treated us with personalised service in my every stay and creates a reason to come back to Hotel Euro lanka when ever i visit Srilanka.
The Hotel is upgrading its rooms & features every time. Oneday this place will catch the top if they continue the great service with the instructions from Deva.
You all are doing perfect. thanks to the perfect staffs. We will be back again & again. When ever we visit colombo. Keep the goods up & work more on upgrading the place. You guys can be on top from your category soon.
Thankyou once again Deva & team. We loved our stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2017

the place is not close to center and attractions so you have to walk or tuck-tuk if you want to visit around! we visit Colombo during raining seasons, the rain completely soaked our room. the staff clean it but didn't´t offer us to change for another room as compliment.

Room Tip: ask for sea view
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here one night. Was planning to stay a week but left after one night. I paid 52 USD for the night on Agoda. Even though it's 38 USD if you just turn up at hotel. Standard room. So I paid significantly more on Agoda. Rip off. Standard rooms are small even for one person and there is NO hot water at all. You need to upgrade a room for hot water. Crazy stuff. I told reception I had paid 52 USD for a room that they charge 38 USD for and they should upgrade me. They refused. Even after I told them that I was likely to stay for 1 week. Superior room with hot water directly with hotel is 52 USD. I just thought whole thing was money grabbing nonsense when they could have easily upgraded me as I arrived at 2am in the morning anyway so there were obviously rooms because he said he would upgrade me if I paid more!!!! No sense of business even after I said give me a nicer room WITH hot water and I stay for a week. Anyway, I wouldn't ever stay again. Aircon was excellet and WiFi was free and excellent. Apart from that, rubbish place. Much better hotels WITH hot showers for cheaper than what I paid.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay during the end of July. Traveled with a friend. First night was not good. Room was too small for a double occupancy, hence requested for an alternative room. We changed the room following day and it was spacious... We liked it.

As it was a standard hotel there were some issues like cleaning the room was not on a daily basis.

However, it was reasonable to stay in this hotel for a week or even for a month stay, if you are looking for lower budget hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends