1,010 results
All reviews shang palace horizon club capital bar chi spa sous chef land reclamation high tea port city sri lanka lobby lounge chinese restaurant different cuisines beautiful hotel concierge desk crab executive suite the general manager
Reviewed 30 March 2018

What a experience we had a high tea @ lobby . Food was Tasty. Value of money the. Service was great Pubudu,upul & the team very help full he as recommended sri lankan high tea food definitely we will be back & i will recommend this place to my all friends.thank you....

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Timothy W, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel, Colombo, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Praveen A

Thank you for your wonderful comments about your recent visit to the Sapphyr Lounge, we appreciate the recommendation and recognition of our colleagues Pubudu & Upul

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Had a great time and enjoyed throughout the dinner in .... Food was good and which was made even better with the staffs who served us for the day.... Thanks to Prabath, Neomal and Devin.... Highly recommended....

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Storyteller763526

Thank you for your recommendation and pleased you enjoyed your meal and service from the team in Table One

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I wanted to express me and my Italian friends appreciation for the superior service we received during my visit at the Capital Bar.in particular Manger ‘’Mr.Leslie we“ and his Team were very helpful and deserve a great deal of praise for their excellent customer service ..

The staff maintained a positive attitude and ensured I felt welcome during our stay..specially Mr.Leslie treated my Italian friends dignity and respect.it was amazed at the consistency in their performance to go next level..
We would like to thank again Mr.Leslie and his team for their assistance which shows professionalism in their work..

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Erosh D

Great to hear you and your friends enjoyed your experience at Capital Bar & Grill, thanks for your feedback

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I came here with my husband for dinner to celebrate our first wedding anniversary.

We were shown to our table which had a lovely view of the Galle Road and offered some delicious Chinese Tea.

The menu is extensive without being too much. One point to make is that they recommend ordering the duck in advance which works great, but only if you have a sample menu on your website.

We opted for the duck which comes in three courses, egg fried rice and pork belly. All very delicious and a nice touch to have it carved at the table.

The waiters were great, they wouldn’t let you lift a finger even making your pancakes for you. We had a doggy bag to take away as we were absolutely stuffed!

The drinks were delicious, especially my now new favourite cocktail, Road to Shangri-La.

Looking forward to visiting again when next in Colombo.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Timothy W, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel, Colombo, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear RachelA159753

Happy Anniversary and thank you for celebrating with us at Shang Palace. We appreciate your comments and will have our menu loaded on our website very soon. Pleased you enjoyed your meal

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I have visited this hotel so many times It seems an amazing experience The lobby has a marvelous view and the food they serve and the beverages are great too My enjoyed all meals I had there I must make a special mention of the staff who served me Oliver,Upul,Supun,Pubudu,Shantha, Dilrukshi,Sanath

Stayed: March 2018

Thank you for your review, we are pleased you enjoyed our Sapphyr Lounge and Oliver & his team looked after you during your visit, sincere thanks