Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$110
US$55
View deal
Booking.comUS$83
Trip.comUS$61
TravelocityUS$110
All reviews lunch buffet rooftop bar beer tower cricket ground infinity pool delicious food special thanks restaurant staff great hospitality keep up the good work excellent service front office seafood sri lanka especial carina receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I spent 14 nights as per quarantine guidelines in ME Colombo hotel. the room was spacious and very clean. Had a great time with a super view and super service from Azeem! who is accommodated my needs? Thank you so much Azeem bro!
The food is delicious and enjoyed it a lot. I must say this is one of the best hotels I stayed in in Sri Lanka. Highly recommended to anyone who’s traveling from overseas to visit Sri Lanka in the pandemic time. I’m sure you’ll get the best experience.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed my quarantie days at ME colombo, when i came to Sri lanka. I randomly chosed this hotel with no idea. This was a great choice and I enjoyed the stay of 14 days. Never expected a good service like this. The bar and the pool were great. The staff was very attentive and helpfull. Mr Vimukthi made us some good cocktails and he was very updated. Recommends to anyone staying there quarantine days or anytpe of stay here. Thanks again

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Pleasant experience, my family and I spent the quarantine days and it was perfect, the room was clean and modern, and they have a nice rooftop with the calm relaxing view, Thanks to our GRO DILKI taking care of us she always help us for our needs even its after, and big thanks to the FNB team they were very friendly and well attentive, and they have nice restaurant thanks to the chefs for delicious food, they even accommodated all meals related request, big thanks to everyone highly recommended

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked the hotel for staying as Quarantine at ME Hotel then I have arrived from the airport , my first impression from their own picking Ttransport service without any delay it was amazing.

Get the PCR test as soon as checked then They encourage me to go the Room I have booked with a excellent facility specially providing a high speed Internet which used for my business work to be done without any disturbance. Also They have got the GYM and i wanted to thank for team making sure they are all well sanitized after used .

Great food excellent quality Service Following the Covid-19 guild line . First day I surprised when I got my food it's actually more than enough what I choose my package meal, always Crew members looking after well,

Highly recommended ME hotel where all can be enjoye your Quarantine and of course our safety, Do not forget to meet Roshan and azeem & Others crew members they always treat well.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I spent 13 nights as per quarantine guidelines in ME Colombo hotel. the room was spacious and very clean. Restaurant staff Vimukthi, Dilshan and Nishadi accommodated my needs. The food is delicious and enjoyed it a lot. The food menu is full of both local and western cuisine. I must say this is one of the best hotels I stayed in Sri Lanka. Highly recommended to anyone who’s traveling from overseas to visit Sri Lanka in the pandemic time.I’m sure you’ll get the best experience.

Date of stay: April 2021