All reviews oasis lounge sri lanka indian restaurant galle face front office team coffee shop nice hotel walking distance buffet breakfast short stay rooms are spacious business trip comfortable stay nice pool early check special thanks taj samudra
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I don't usually write reviews, but I had a poor experience at the Ramada Hotel and think the hotel needs to get its act together in terms of service. I notified that I would be arriving an hour earlier than check-in time. My room was not ready then, which is fine. But when it was check in time, my room was still not ready - which is unacceptable. In addition, they were doing a chemical spray in the reception area whilst guest were still in the area - so it smelt badly.

The main reason for this review is housekeeping did not come to make-up room or replenish the water. I reminded the hotel later when before I went out for dinner. When I returned, 3 hours later, my room has still not been made up. This quite frankly is unacceptable and very poor service for paying customers. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend staying at this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank niceforwhat
Reviewed 26 June 2018

This is where all the locals go to unwind after a day at the office. Live music and jukebox make this one of the best Spots in Colombo! Features music, pool table, sports and great service. The staff are super friendly and you will have a great time. Good deals on food and drink!

Room tip: The best RAMADA I have been to!
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Aaron M
Wasim C, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Colombo, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear Aaron,

We're pleased to hear that you enjoy visiting us! We appreciate your valuable feedback!

Regards,

Wasim Cader

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed there with my 9 Family members. The pool area smell like hell..... Kitchen Exhaust fan throw stale air in pool Area. The swimming Area staff.... absolute rude people. Room service pathetic......... I would never recommend this to Anyone.
Room No : 616
Deep Sardana

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank DeepS791
Wasim C, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Colombo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear Deep,

We're sorry to hear about your negative experience at our hotel. Taking your feedback into consideration we will make sure that these problems do not recur in the future. We are already working on training the staff to build a better rapport with our guests!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

Regards,
Wasim Cader

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Our organization (private think tank) hosted a week of conferences with our partner organization from the Netherlands at Ramada hotel.

The Sales Manager - Mr. Ramesh Vidanarachchi was my contact point and organized everything from accommodation for a large group from our partner in the Netherlands to overseeing the entire week of conferencesfor my organization.

In addition the banquets team at Ramada ensured that our oversees partners were well hosted by offering us a great conference package as well ensuring that all meals provided were of an international standard.

I was very happy with the service provided by Ramada hotel and my organization will looks forward to hosting more events at Ramada. This is because they continue to treat us as a reviered business client and we are happy with the professional yet personable service they provide us.

I would recommend Ramada hotel to any other organization looking to host events in the heart of Colombo, with the expectation of international standards of service.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Ramada Colombo was a great venue to hold the week-long conference hosted by my organization. The management was very cooperative and helped immensely with the coordination of the event, especially the Sales Manager, Mr. Ramesh Vidanarachchi. We will definitely continue to work with Ramada for any other event we wish to hold in Colombo

Room tip: Contact the Sales Manager, Mr. Ramesh Vidanarachchi for any inquiries.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business