Grand Hyatt Istanbul(Istanbul)
Basileus Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$509
US$64
Savings alert! 58% below average rates

The price you found is 58% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Hotel Sultania(Istanbul)
US$314
US$307
  • Breakfast included
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$47
1,616 results
All reviewsaqua restaurantbeautiful hoteloutdoor poolluxury hotelturkeysteam roomold cityperfect stayasian sidebosphorusfsspaconciergeterracepalacesultanahmethammam
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I spent a few days here as a tourist after a few days at their sister property, the Fours Seasons Sultanamet. This hotel is not as convenient to the main tourist spots of Istanbul; I would recommend staying at a hotel in or near the old town for that, but after a few days of sightseeing, I moved to this hotel to spend a few more days relaxing. As this hotel is right on the Bosphorus, the view is incredible, especially when you are at the pool. I found the service to be truly excellent, from the check-in staff to the pool staff and the restaurant staff. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
FS_Istanbul, General Manager at Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Dear nep1984,

Thank you very much for sharing this review on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us and went home with a lasting Bosphorus memory. Your kind comments on the team highlighted my day.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

This is an amazing hotel with incredible views. The service is sublime, and when my wife arrived before me they could not have taken more care to ensure she felt safe and cared for.

The setting next to the Bospherous really makes this hotel amazing. The staff were wonderful and even at the end of October the weather was warm.

Breakfast on the terrace was always a treat, and the fare was both interesting and tasty - particularly the wide range of honey.

It’s not cheap; but you expect that.

The only fault was that we had dinner one night at the hotel and it was not up to the standard you would expect at this level of hotel.

But go! Sitting in the terrace on a warm autumn evening watching the river go by is a good for the soul.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
FS_Istanbul, General Manager at Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Ian B,

Thank you very much for sharing this review on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us and went home with a lasting Bosphorus memory. Your kind comments on the team, service, the terrace and breakfast are highlighted my day!On the other hand, I am sorry to read that the dinner was not up to your expectations and we failed to provide you the Four Seasons experience.

We hope your travel plans will allow you another visit to Istanbul and we will have the pleasure of welcome you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

room very spacious-breakfast is excellent- terrace is completely unforgettable-food and bev. is outstanding-prices of food and bev considered very good in regards of luxury hotel and location
a little noisy specially on rooms 2311

I felt very secured

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons

Dear AbdulazizAlblooshi,

Thank you very much for your beautiful words and for sharing this review on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us and went home with a lasting Bosphorus memory. Your kind comments on the breakfast, food & beverage facilities as well as your room highlighted my day.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

The hotel has a lovely location, stunning view on Bosporus, great service and extremly friendly staff from the first step you walk in. I would highly recommend this hotel for frequent travellers as well as first comers.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
FS_Istanbul, General Manager at Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear azzamak,

Thank you very much for your beautiful comments and for sharing your review on Trip Advisor.

Your kind comments about the performance and attitute of our team highlighted my day. At Four Seasons, our biggest asset is our people.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

What's not to like?Perfect location in the middle of the city, on the Bosphorus sitting in Europe looking at Asia and the Golden horn, beautiful building, big rooms with everything you would need plus a gentle and sincere touch of the hosts.
Amazing hospitality of the staff and attention to the smallest detail as well as the perfect Sunday brunch made our stay so pleasant and we regretted that it was time to leave...
The only complain I have had, but its a personal issue, is even after changing pillows I still did not find the right one to sleep on.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Ashod S,

I am delighted to see that you had an enjoyable stay at Four Seasons Hotel Bosphorus. Nothing can be more gratifying than our guests' comments! Please advise us about your pillow type preference prior to your next arrival, so we can do our very best to provide the required pillow type for you.