“Terrific”

Magnaura Cafe & Restaurant
Reserve with
Magnaura Cafe & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 14,829 Restaurants in Istanbul
Price range: US$0 - US$2
Cuisines: Seafood, Turkish
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Description: Magnaura Restaurant is one of the oldest Restaurant in Istanbul located at the heart of the Old city. Blue Mosque,Topkapi Palace,Hagia Sophia,Grand Bazaar and Basicilia cistern are only 5 minutes walking distance from the Restaurant. Murat Ozuak (31) a young inspired man runs the Business who finished his Bachelor degree at Souhtampton University in UK, His masters degree in European School of Economics.He speaks Fluently English and German and intermediate Level Spanish.
Reviewed 25 June 2018

This is a real find. The food is very good and the service, excellent. We tried this at the recommendation of our hotel and are very glad we did.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I can honestly reccomend Magnaura restaurant for eating out. The service is quick , the staff is welcoming and the food is delicious. The prices are also good for such a place in the Old city. The bill comes fait with no additionalcost included (in many restaurants you can find additional cost added to the bill for a tip that you have to pay want it or not).

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My trip to Istanbul started with arriving very late at night to the hotel and of course I missed my morning breakfast. So I went out to the street to nourish myself and appeared to be in Magnaura. A very unobtrusive hostess explained me theır breakfast offers and while it was preapared I had a quite nice talk with her in my native language, which is Russian. It is a great plus, by the way, that they have a multilingual staff.
The turkish breakfast they serve made me full after a half of the served food, but was so delicious that I really tried hard to finish it) I can definitely recommend that place for breakfast and for the evening meal, since the menu has a rich chioice.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is located on the street with a variety of food options, but we chose this Magnaura restaurant since the atmosphere on the ouside sitting terrace was very relaxing. The restaurant has varied menu with food and drink options, so anyone can find something to his liking. I recommend this place for having a good dinner in the old city.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We were in İstanbul for a couple days and we were lucky to find this cozy restaurant with friendly staff and fair prices. Their turkish cuisine is delisious, we had a chance to try several dishes, since every night we came fthere for dinner. As well as the owner of the restaurant Murat is a very kind and open person who is ready to help you not only with the best food option, but with the information on the city and its places.