US$157
US$165
  • Pool
US$101
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$116
US$149
US$118
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsblue mosquerooftop terraceocean viewold citytopkapi palacewithin walking distanceturkeyquiet streetreception deskwould highly recommend this hotelmain attractionschoose this hotelcomfortable roomsperfect hotelsmall hotelbreakfast roomsultanahmet
Reviewed 23 May 2018

We stayed in this hotel for two weeks, the staff were great, super friendly and treated us like family. One of the staff overheard us having a personal event, and the hotel threw us a surprised party. I was in shock and over the moon. They made our stay a memorable event.
The location is right down from the Astara Vazar, in the heart of the Sultanahmed, walking distance from all the major sights: Blue mosque, Hagia Sophia, Hippodrome, etc.
The breakfast was very good, the outside view was breathtaking. You will see Blue mosque and Aya Sofia on one side and the sea on the other side. The price was very reasonable. Remzi, Yahya, Selcuk were among the nice folks working there. We left to go to Cappadocia for two days and could not wait to come back to this hotel.
Check it out, you won't regret it!

Room Tip: Best views, good breakfast, friendly staff
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2018

WE arived after a mix up with the taxi company. We were made to feel extremly welcome. The gentleman on recpetion saidmwe were not guest we were joining a family, and that is just how the visit seemed, such helpful friendly staff.... The breakfast could not be better, great choice, and available for 3 hours!!!!
Coffee tea and hot chocolate available 24/7 at no cost. Water, Tea and coffee making in the bedrooms, replenished everyday. All linen changed daily too and very very clean. The beds was extremly comfotable, I took a look at the end of our stay as I usually strip the bed, The mattress had a cover and it was spotless... If I had any suggestion I would say they could do with putting on pillow protectors, but must say I suspect that the pillows are laundered regularli - there were no stains on them. The breakfast room ws available any time of the day and access to the terrace with amazing views of the Marmaris sea and the city..

Room Tip: look at the web site the rooms are just as they show....
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2018

I would like to say nice stay we had.. delicious and alot of options for breakfast.. friendly staff..Thanks alot for your guidens for last day visit on free day.. it was full pack awesome stay.. Me and my family enjoyed alot

Room Tip: "Economy is good for normal stay, but suites for sea view and sultanahmed (blue mosque) view"
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Our room was spacious having king bed, double bed and single bed. the room lights was glories white LED. I asked the reception desk to replace the room but i was told that all rooms were recently upgraded to those white glories LED. the WiFi was not working inside the bedroom. the bathroom require upgrade. other than that front desk staff were very friendly. Breakfast was awesome. and its located on the roof terrace with good view of Bosphore from one side and Blue Mosque view from the other side.
The hotel is 5 minutes walk to Blue Mosque, 10 minutes walk to Top Kapi Palace, 10 minutes walk to Aya Sophia, 25 minutes walk to Eminonu. 30 minutes walk to Grand Pazar and Ak Saray area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank M A
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I stayed in the hotel for 1 week and enjoyed my stay thoroughly. The staff were very helpful and kind, as well as the hotel being very clean and having a beautiful view. The provided breakfast was wonderful, and I would recommend the hotel to anyone who is looking for a nice place to stay close to the Grand Bazaar and other markets in Istanbul. I will look forward to staying at the other Ferman Hotel in Taxim!
- Wafa