See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 March 2016

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a 22 hour layover and we really appreciated the room. Mehmet was absolutely wonderful and welcoming and helped us select a few great places to eat, shop, and absorb the wonderful Istanbul spirit. Especially with all the terrorism, Mehmet was so reassuring and made us feel very safe and taken care of. Would highly recommend staying here and would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Robin H
Reviewed 5 February 2016

Berce Hotel, in the most beautiful part of Istanbul, is a great place to stay. You feel really at home. Nice rooms with good beds and free WIFI. And and the breakfest room is at the top of the building with a great view over the sea.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2016

Lovely hotel, so friendly, the rooms are spotless the breakfast lovely, i felt relaxed and would travel alone and feel safe there. The ladies doing breakfast were so lovely as was the reception staff, the helped with transfers local advice and any needs we had. i will return to Istanbul and stay at the Berce again. Istanbul is beautiful I felt welcomed everywhere we went so much to see and do. It was very cold when I was there the heating was on all the time as was the hot water. Perfect

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank melits1912
Reviewed 25 January 2016

We loved Berce Hotel! Mehmet and his staff were wonderful! Our visit in mid-November coincided with no water in much of Sultanahmet due to tunnel construction. Berce provided as much free bottled water as we needed and upgraded our room. Desk staff was always helpful, and even came to find us when we got lost the first night while looking for the hotel. The rooms are very clean and well furnished. Breakfast on the roof is fabulous! And you can see both the Blue Mosque and the sea from the roof! We will be happy to stay at Berce again when we're in Istanbul!!

Room Tip: All roooms seem good
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Grant S
Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

I am very pleased to have stayed at Berce
Hotel. My room in the annex was clean, comfortable and warm. Although I counted 56 winding steps to my room, I did find it quaint and in style with the old city and its cobblestone roads. Travelling alone I found all staff very helpful and accommodating. They carried my luggage to my room when I arrived.
The hotel is very close to the many world famous tourist attractions. Restaurants are abundant. Breakfast at the hotel was a good assortment of fresh breads, fruit and vegetables, eggs and sausage, jams and even honey on the comb, buffet style and the breakfast terrace overlooked the rooftops and the sea. One morning I got up early enough to enjoy the sunrise while eating breakfast. Mehmet, thank you for all your help. My stay at Berce Hotel was excellent - five stars to all the staff, your hospitality and accomodations. I would recommend Berce Hotel to all who travel to Istanbul. I hope to be back some day.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo