Hotel Tulip House
US$158
US$117
US$124
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$137
  • Breakfast included
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$184
US$178
  • Pool
US$518
US$428
  • Restaurant
All reviewssea viewblue mosqueturkeyno elevatorsultanahmet areabudget hoteltop floorhagia sophiawalking distanceyogurtbalconycemberlitasattractionsbasementolives
Reviewed 9 January 2017

I stayed in 3 different hotels during my stay in Istanbul and this was the cheapest, best located, and most pleasant of the places that I stayed. I really enjoyed their breakfasts with hot french fries, eggs, cheese, meat, juice, cereal, and yogurt among other things. The room I stayed in was in the basement which was the cheapest and somewhat undesirable according to some reviews at the time, and I loved staying down there. Quiet, easy to walk to, and with a door to the courtyard where breakfast is served. I would definitely stay here again if I came back to Istanbul. May their political situation calm down. I would love to see the Hagia Sophia again and enjoy their wonderful hospitality and food. Don't miss Istiklal Cadessi if you go. Incredibly fun and busy shopping and night life center. This hotel is in Sultanahmet and close to the main tourist destinations. Watch out for the carpet sellers, they are relentless.

Room Tip: Basement Room is Cheap and Pleasant
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Bryan R
Reviewed 17 December 2016

We stayed in this hotel in June 2016. Hotel was great and superior for price and service. Hotel administration was very good and professional. You can enjoy meals in hotel's clean and large kitchen. Hotel rooms are good and clean, service rate is very high and good. Strongly advice this hotel for all!

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

This place is horrible, first of all the location is not so good it's like in the worst street in sultanahmet, Istanbul. And second they guy who runs or at least who was running the hotel today is a really bad person really agressive, since we got there he made us feel not welcome at all, then The first thing he said was the room you booked is three floors down but I can give you a better room for just 5 euros more per night, So we said no it's ok. He insisted and led us up to see the new room which was all dirty and still messy at 3p.m. So we told this kid to show us The room we previously booked, and actually was better than the one he was trying to get us charging more, but im not saying was good that place is not good at all. So we "decided to take it" anyway. When we came down to tell him he turned really agressive saying we could not, because he did not want to get any complaint and we said not it's fine, better than the other you offered; we ended up in a dicussion being told stupids just because we wanted to take then room we booked. ofc, we left right away and fortunately they did not take our credit card, he just got the copy of our passports. This was was horrible and disrepestcful person, the worst turkish being have we met unfortunately, it's a pity because this is a beautiful country. I would give this place a -100 if possible.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank camilo g
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay in this hotel. Amazing location and also very helpful staff they know the real meaning of hospitality. They made me feel am at home they where very kind and helpful to my little baby they where taking care of her and making her smile all the time. I managed to change my room the second day with out any charge. The breakfast was really good and you can eat as much as you like. This hotel has a wonderful roof terrace you can see the sunset and the sea view from a good view. Location wise it's next Sokol Mohamet mosque and 5min walk from the blue mosque and Hagia Sophia and 10min walk from the grand bazar and 5min from the nearest tramp station.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Location is great . You can walk without using transport. Clean rooms with clean bathroom. You can have a cup of coffee in a terrace of the hotel with a beautiful view of sea. excellent breakfast and very friendly & helpful staff. I advice all of my friends to visit this hotel ❣❣❣❣

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends