See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Was supposed to stay here for 3 nights, requested a late check in process when I booked but got nothing. That was no problem as I know istanbul is a late city, emailed them on the day to say flight was 2 hours delayed so won't be there till about 1am. Arrived to accommodation soon after 1am and followed the instructions on the door, got the market down the road to call them for me. 30ish mins later I'm still standing around so a drunk guest called again for me when he noticed the random white western girl loitering outside. 230am and they still hadn't come. Drunk guy some how had the keys for the dirty room next door so he let me in (haha i have to laugh at the whole dodgyness of the situation) and thought I'd go down just before check out and sort it out... 1040am and no one in reception so oh well found somewhere better and whole euro cheaper per night lol. Thank you for being useless!! :)

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

It was a good stay in taksim hotel app, we arrived late at night we met Mr. sohail, he asked as to pay another night. Just because we arrived before the check in time which is 13h00. We enjoyed our stay there, it was a kind of cheap. It is a good good place for backpackers, I recommend it to young travellers who doesn't want to spend so much money. For their bed,

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

Amazing for saving money and having a good clean place to stay.. secure,friendly staff,and just 2 minutes walking to The main street (istiklal street ) and to taksim square as well ... thumbs up ! For flexibility in check out and check in as well , mixed rooms are full of life and energy :)

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2015

I had great time at Taksim Istanbul Apart. The location could not be more central, which is a big advantage in a huge city like Istanbul. The direct neighbourhood might look dodgy for the first sight, but I have never had any bad issues, and was happy to meet locals, not only see all the touristy sights. I had a breathtaking city view from my window on the top floor. The manager staff was always available a cup of tea and superhelpful when I needed any help or recommendations what to see, they even invited me for lunch - they have excellent cooking skills :) All in all, I think this is the best value you can get for this price, and next time I go to Istanbul I will book this hostel again.

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Mira R
Reviewed 28 January 2015

Everything was very nice staff friendly clean nice place to come here again if I come to Istanbul

good location close to the center position and
  great cleaning
The staff were friendly and they help to laugh every subject

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
taksimistanbulapart, Manager at Taksim Istanbul Apart, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2015

Dear

We will be more than happy to host you again.

TAKSIM ISTANBUL APART