See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I booked a 3 night stay a few months ago. The room quality was so poor we had to leave after one night. Luna Aparts management office did not reimburse us (we paid online and my card was charged before we arrived in Turkey). Ultimately we left that place as soon as possible and it saved the rest of our Turkish vacation.

I thought the nightmare of this place was over until I noticed an unauthorized credit card charge pop up from Luna Aparts 2 months after our vacation. I had to dispute the charge through VISA (no one could produce an email or a contact phone number for this "hotel", surprise surprise). In the end it was a highly unpleasant experience and I had to replace my credit card to avoid more nasty surprises.

Having noisy, under equipped rooms is one thing, this borders on criminal behaviour. avoid at all costs

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ihearttango
Reviewed 17 March 2011

I stayed with 3 friends in Istanbul Apartments and everything was great. The manager welcomed us on arrival and offered his help during our stay about everything we could need. Tha was not the last time we spoke with the manager as everytime he saw us he tried to make sure our visit to istanbul was going great. We really appreciated his help as it was our first visit to the city.
The whole building was recently refurbished and our appartemnt for 4 people (1 double bedroom and 2 sofa beds) was qjuite confortable.
The only point i could consider as dissapointing is that the kitchen is not as confortable as we expected but besides this i would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank iberastain
Reviewed 30 October 2010

I stayed at Istanbul appartments from 19th october for eight nights.At the begining we were not very sure about this place but slowly we started to enjoy the location and place
itself.The owner ,Yousuf was excellent and helped us beyond our expectationsIt is modern place.Recently renovated.Has nearly all that you need.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank imranrashid
Reviewed 27 September 2010

The location is perfect, the owner is very kind and pleasant, budget accomodation in Istanbul usually involves putting up with very small rooms, which is not at all the case here.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank lamekann
Reviewed 26 September 2010

We rented a two bedroom apartment. Only one of the rooms had a window, so I did not get to breath all nigth... :-( The Wifi did not work, the bath was extremley small, and the shower was just a hose so everything was wet when we showed.

But it was all clean, the beds was not bad and we enjoyed the privacy. Perfect location! OK choise if you dont need air during the night :-D

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends