“A great place to visit”

Buhara Ocakbasi Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 15,255 Restaurants in Istanbul
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Turkish
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: BeyazIt
Description: Since From 1979 We Are Here To Serve You The Tasteof East And Southeast Food With Our New Decoration And Serving Quality Waiting For Our Respectable Customers
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very friendly guys and tasty food, especially kebaps and baklava. I'll definitely visit Buhara on the next visit to Istanbul.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (4,084)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great Restaurant to try Turkish kebab, polite owner gave us bachlava for free. Warm atmosphere in the European centre.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I went to this place and the staff and the food were absolutely great. I ordered some spicy kebab which was juicy and perfectly cooked. The staff was also very nice.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent food and very friendly staff. I ordered some chicken kebab which was delicious. I came with my family and I had a great time.

Reviewed 15 January 2021

It was very nice, good experience, food was good,staff is very friendly and helpful, if you like to drink rakı it's recommended