“Delicious sweets!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Reviewed 7 May 2012

It is impossible not to go inside after looking at the delicious stuff they display on the windows! They have the best and most varied types of Turkish delight and you can try everything before you buy. Go up to the second floor and sit down to enjoy apple tea and pastries and a beautiful view through the glass windows. The waiters are very pleasant and the atmosphere is pleasant.
A must in Istanbul!

1  Thank spdaroca
hafiz1864, Owner at Hafiz Mustafa 1864, Sirkeci, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2012

Dear Hafiz Mustafa 1864 Guest,

Thank you for posting your comment on TripAdvisor.I was very happy to read your review and glad to hear that you enjoyed our services,Turkish delight,pastries and
apple tea.Your positive comments motivate us to keep working towards the highest satisfaction of our guests.
We thank you again for your thoughtful feedback, and hope to welcome you again soon.
Your sincerely,

Hafiz Mustafa 1864

Write a ReviewReviews (4,399)

Reviewed 4 May 2012

Oh, it's my favorite place in Istanbul! I went there every day during my stay. They have the best baklava I've ever eaten! The staff is really very hospitable, and its very pleasant to sit there on the 2nd floor with a glass of tea and a plate of the delicious baklava.

1  Thank Alex_JaneRu
hafiz1864, Owner at Hafiz Mustafa 1864, Sirkeci, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2012

Dear Hafiz Mustafa 1864 Guest,

Many thanks for your kind and detailed feedback.İt is great to learn that you have enjoyed our Baklava,Turkish tea and services at Hafiz Mustafa. Your positive comments motivate us to keep working towards the highest satisfaction of our guests. We hope that your travel plans will include İstanbul again soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2012

We were there on Feb-12 and we felt really well served. Their hot chocolate and pistaccio pudding were really good, not to mention the waiter, a very cool and friendly guy who helped us with Istanbul tips!

Dear Hafiz Mustafa 1864 Guest,

Thank you for posting comment on TripAdvisor. İt was a true pleasure to read your review.Personalised service is of great importance to Hafiz Mustafa 1864, and our staff takes great pride in ensuring that every guest feels special.I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our hot chocolate and pistaccio pudding. We thank you again for your comments,and hope to welcome you again soon.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 29 April 2012

Hafiz Mustafa first draws your attention with the delicious lokum and krem karamel which have put out on display in a glass shelf case mirroring the main street. The aura of the place is cozy, warm and welcoming. I remember dodging the sight of the sweets looking down at the cafe wanting to go in but sumultaneously appreciating that it was not too brightly lit and did not impose itself on me. But the main reason why I like the place is because as I walked in I was filled with happiness at the sight of the pleathora of non introduced before sweets, the wonderful costumer service which I was obliged to be offered and at that gorgeous "sheshma"(as we Bulgarians call it) which was build on the left side of the corridor near the bathrooms. From the wood interior to the mosaic walls down to the hospitality of the employees I truly recomment this sweetery. Serefe and Enjoy!

1  Thank Diyana I
Management response:Responded 28 June 2012

Dear Hafiz Mustafa 1864 Guest,

Thank you for posting your feedback on TripAdvisor. I was very happy to read your review and glad to hear that you enjoyed our Turkish delight (Lokum),cream caramel and note your constructive comments in order to improve our services.Personalised service is of great importance to Hafiz Mustafa 1864, and our staff takes great pride in ensuring that every guest feels special. And look forward to welcoming you on many occasions in the near future.
Your sincerely,

Reviewed 28 April 2012

For my work I have travelled extensively... but never I found a place which had such an amazing choice of high-quality sweets & desserts. It starts with the menu. This is the first time ever I have asked if I could bring the menu with me (unfortunately didn't receive permission but will try again the oncoming days). Beautiful lay-out, the most amazing pictures. A joy to look through. The only problem.... each and every cake, desserts, turkish delight looks beautiful and screams to be tasted. Making a choice has never been this difficult. We took 2 pcs of chocolate cake and 2 desserts plus ice-cream - the special turkish one (extra viscosity due to use of mastic). Large portions :)... what can I say... it was inspiring!! And... as a bonus, we had a seat with a beautiful view over the water-front. And they had great coffee... I had a smile on my face the rest of the day!

1  Thank Gert D
Management response:Responded 28 June 2012

Dear Hafiz Mustafa 1864 Guest,

Thank you for the time taken to send your comments.We are happy to learn that you overall enjoyed your experience with us and note your constructive comments in order to improve our services. I also appreciate your comments regarding the desserts,cakes,coffee and Turkish dessert.Believing in the utmost importance of using local authentic,Hafiz Mustafa strives to bring you the best in culinary experience in Turkish sweets.
We thank you for your comments,and hope to welcome you again soon
Yours sincerely,