Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
S$101
Breakfast included
Agoda.com
S$50
Breakfast included
No booking fees
1,031 results
All reviews hagia sophia blue mosque no lift walking distance golden horn engin terrace heart tram palace tourist
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2019

I first stayed in an economy room for 4 nights, but I liked this hotel so much that I reserved a room again for the last night in Istanbul. I was given a standard room. Both the economy room and the standard room were very clean and more than adequate.

The hotel is very conveniently located near the Blue Mosque, Ayasofya and Topkapi Palace. It's also a short walk from the Havatas bus stop for the new Istanbul Airport and the Sultanahmet tram station.

The breakfast was simple but very delicious, and was served in a terrace overlooking the beautiful Bosphorus.

The best asset of the hotel is its STAFF!!! I met three of them, Onur, Engin and Çetin. All of them are all great guys. I will never forget my night chats with Onur and Aussie John. I'm also grateful for the tips from Engin and impressed by the energy of Çetin. What sets them apart from other hotel staff is they do treat each and every one of the guests as their friend. And they're all very genuine, helpful and friendly people, willing to go the extra mile to help anyone staying in the hotel.

If I visit Istanbul again, Esans Hotel will definitely be my best choice. And I do hope to meet these guys again!

I really don't want to leave. And I do hope I'll meet you guys again!

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank FelipeSin
Reviewed 14 September 2019

Small but Cozy room. Good location. Almost all important historical monuments at walking distance from hotel. Very good breakfast. Helpful and friendly staff. Nice view of Bosphorus river from breakfast lounge.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank ns7380
Reviewed 29 August 2019 via mobile

We booked this hotel direct. The service provided from start to finish was very professional.

On arrival we were greeted by our lovely chicken ( cetin!) who had loads of energy. He helped us with our luggage and helped us with our stay. Very friendly and made us as a family feel very welcome. Thank-you

On front desk engine ( ingin) also worked and was very helpful about tours and gave good advice about our trips. It was really good to have the guys there as we had a good time and they spent time with us as a family.

They really made an effort with our children, eventho our daughter wouldn’t say hello to them!!!

They both always asked if we needed help with anything.

Breakfast was amazing and the lady who served us would go over and beyond. Very lovely lady. I will attach a photo of her!

The room we were in was really big and suitable for us 4 ( 2 adults and 2 children)

It was cleaned daily to first class standard. Thank you again.

Esans is in a perfect location. We loved it as it was perfect location and perfect staff. Perfect in every way.

There was a personal touch which you don’t get when you are staying at a bigger chain hotel.

We all will miss turkey. See you soon

Sobhia, khalid, zain and haleema!!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mahmood34
cenkerdem, Yönetici at Esans Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. It is very important to have your feedback. Your review is so amazing.
It made us laugh a lot. We pass your nice words to all staff.

We try best to advise local experiences and tastes to our guests. The best food, the best authentical attractions, the best place to have Turkish Tea... We want our guests to live Istanbul like a Turkish People. Not only touristics attractions. So they can remember better.

Hope to see you again in our Hotel

Thank you for choosing us.
Best Regards
Hotel Team

Reviewed 15 August 2019

The hotel is very well located, short walking distance from the main attractions, and in a very quiet area. The air conditioning works very well, the bed is comfortable and the shower is excellent. The staff is very friendly and you always feel very welcome there. I haven't tried the breakfast.

Room tip: Try to avoid the rooms of the ground floor. I believe it can be quite noisy because of the others guests walking in front of your door.
Date of stay: August 2019
3  Thank edupc
Reviewed 7 August 2019

We had the 3-bed room, very nicely decorated, spacious and nice view on the sea! Everyone in the hotel, from guys at the reception, to cleaners and cooking lady, are really nice and it feels like staying in a family. We had all needed comfort to explore Istanbul. Glad we stayed in a more central place this time as previous times we simply lost too much time in transit.
Cheers to everyone in this place, keep up the good work!

Date of stay: June 2019