“ROAD RUNNER AND ERKAN TURKA SUPER COOL!!!!!”

Road Runner Travel - Day Tours
Ranked #41 of 440 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Road Runner Travel is located in the heart of the historic Old City of Istanbul to serve regular and private tours for Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Gallipoli, Troy and also long package tours for all around Turkey.
Reviewed 28 October 2012

I have been lucky to travel to many parts of the world, but Turkey has really exceeded all my expectations. It has so many unique places and experiences to offer! And Erkan Turka, an agent from Road Runner Travel, made our dream come true! He personalized our trip the way we wanted, and also gave us suggestions with his experience and knowledge. Everything turned out as planned. Erkan and his wife even invited our group (we were 8 people) to their house for turkish dinner. It was such an enriching experience to share our cultures! They are such loving and kind persons that we really have no words to thank them. I really very grateful to Erkan. I will never forget this trip!

1  Thank Cecilia V
"cappadocia trip"
in 4 reviews
"wonderful trip"
in 9 reviews
"highly recommend this agency"
"hot air balloon"
in 52 reviews
"itinerary"
in 32 reviews

Reviewed 19 October 2012

Roadrunner travel Thank you for your helping us for travel to Turkey.They have Good recommendations all around Turkey.I appreciated very much.We really enjoyed while traveling with my friends.Thank you very much for Erkan and Roadrunner.

2  Thank Magg C
Reviewed 18 October 2012

Me and my wife booked for seven days tour for Highlight of Turkey, we really enjoyed our vocation in Turkey, However Roadrunner gave us the hotel very good locations and good places.
Every things was very good. this reason will bring us back to Turkey again.
Thank you Roadrunner Travel and Erkan.

1  Thank ALEXANDRE O
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Sakir our travel agent, listening what we wanted to see around Turkey and he arrange our tour acording to our needs. He also advice us to do some activities that really worth it, like to fligth in the balloon, that you must do if you go to Cappadocia. The hotels were as we expected, the dirvers were very puntual, and when they were not he provided good support, we felt like we were take care all the trip. Turkey is a beautiful country an I'll be back if I have the chance. Prices are reasonable compared with standards tours, the diferentes is that they help you our if you have especial requirements, like we needed a guide tour in spanish. and they help us out.

Many thanks.

Sakir and Road Runner Travel.