“4 day tour of Turkey: Pamukkale, Epehsus, Capadochia”

Road Runner Travel - Day Tours
Ranked #27 of 459 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Road Runner Travel is located in the heart of the historic Old City of Istanbul to serve regular and private tours for Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Gallipoli, Troy and also long package tours for all around Turkey.
Reviewed 13 January 2018

I booked my 4 day tour of Turkey online via Road Runner; Pamukkale, Ephesus and Capadochia. When I got to Istanbul, I went to visit their head office in the Sultan Ahmet area (near Hagia Sophia). Met with Rabee and he turned out to be such a thoughtful and caring guy, he even booked my dinner cruise on the Bosphorus on that night for me. He gave me advice on what to do and what not to do. Very helpful. During my tour, in Capadochia, I met one of their tour guides; Kubra. She was so knowledgeable and patient with everyone. Can speak in English, Turkish and Portugese. I highly recommend this company.

2  Thank Hasnain R
"cappadocia trip"
in 4 reviews
"hot air"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this agency"
"travel agencies"
"husnu"
"ballon"
"itineraries"

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

The trip was perfectly timed. The driver would always show up on time. We never had to wait unnecessarily. The price was reasonable. The hotel was good! Overall, had a very good experience!!

3  Thank Umama A
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

We booked a one day tour to Cappadocia with Road Runner from Istanbul which included our airport transfer, flight to kayseri, hotel in gerome, hot air balloon ride, north and south city tour and back to istanbul.

We were 16 people altogether and we found the service and responce of our travel agent Muharram to be excellent. We were charges 850 liras per person for the whole which was very reasonable as the service provided was amazing.

Would recommend to everyone who wants to visit different parts of Turkey hassle free!

2  Thank Shahmeer F
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I booked their 4days tour to Cappadocia & Pamukkale tour and I must say they exceeded my expectations. The tour guides were all good but I love and like Kubra the most during my Cappadocia tour,she was so nice & polite. My hotel in Kusadasi is so good as well,nice view.They even refunded my ticket for the hot air balloon cos it was cancelled. And still accommodated my friends on a short notice to be with me on the Bosphorus dinner cruise. Thanks to Mr. Muharrem for my making trip to Turkey smooth sailing and memorable one. I highly recommend this agency. All the best Road Runner.

1  Thank Chandelle C