All reviews asian side business trip business hotel great hotel solo female front office manager breakfast and dinner rooms are fine walk in shower quiet hotel nice breakfast taxi driver restaurants and shops hotel staff turkey walking distance turkish delight
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Overall not very good...Hotel staff struggle to speak English. One receptionist simply could not address my question and complete my request.

In terms of security. I fell very unsafe, as the scanning equipment on the door was never used. Anyone can enter this hotel without their bags checked. I certainly was not checked. I was watching people enter the hotel and never go through the checks. Knowing about all of the bad things that happened in Turkey in terms of security, I would expect the security equipment in the hotel to be in full use at all times.

Food in the restaurant was ok, but my advise is never order a pizza, as it is not pizza what they serve in there.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Guvenc G, Front Office Manager at Limak Eurasia Luxury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Solveiga S,
I was dismayed to read the review you posted on tripadvisor.com, since the safety, security and comfort of our guests are our top priority. I would like to have the opportunity to speak with you directly about your experience and hope that you will contact me via e-mail at ggoktas@limakhotels.com.
Guvenc GOKTAS
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 16 September 2017

I stayed close to over 10 days. Being a solo female traveler, I had my apprehensions, but I felt most comfortable in this hotel. The staff is super helpful, ever smiling and extremely polite. I had an adventurous experience while at Istanbul. Known for their bad attitude, a taxi driver nearly harassed me to extract double the amount I had to pay, he started shouting in the middle of the road and stopped suddenly to know if I was going to pay him double or not. I agreed. So, while on my way to the hotel, I called up the reception, and when I reached, there were closed to 5 bouncers to bail me out of the taxi. They made sure that the taxi guy got the amount he deserved and not a single Lira more. I will always remember the staff's gesture and the trust that I could have on these people throughout my stay. I never felt vulnerable while the hotel had my back.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Guvenc G, Front Office Manager at Limak Eurasia Luxury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Eisha S,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback online. We were happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to see you again the next time you visit Istanbul.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel, it was near to the office.

Very clean room the check in was good and fast , I been for just one night so I don't have time to use all the facilities.

It will recommend this hotel to my friends.

Date of stay: September 2017

Dear Tomer S,
We are so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We always aim to do our best.
Looking forward to accommodate you soon.
Best regards,
Guvenc GOKTAS
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I stayed here one week for business. There is not much view, trees and buildings. Pretty far from the beautiful bosphorus and tourist destinations. I hated the round bed. Staff were helpful though English was often a challenge. The air conditioner worked well but if you want to open the windows you must endure barking of the many wild dogs in the area. It is not the hotel's fault, but still annoying. The spa was fantastic and reasonably priced. I have back problems and visited three times during the week. My therapist Juni was AMAZING. She really knew how to help my painful muscles feel better. Housekeeping was good though some days you got a face cloth, some days not. Breakfast and dinner buffets were good.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel is rated as 5 stars hotel and it has fancy photos on Booking.com and on hotel website. I can say it is a good business trip hotel. The rooms are average size with reasonable bathroom size. The bed is comfy and the room cleanliness is good. For breakfast the variety of food is average and sitting area is big.

Location is bad if you are interested in shopping or having dinners at the usual places in Istanbul like Taksim and Ortakoi (maybe spelling is wrong). I would say its a 4 starts hotel which is match the services given.

The price was good. I would go again for business stay.

Date of stay: May 2017