All reviews istiklal street stunning boutique hotel galata tower air conditioning spacious room stayed here for nights would highly recommend this hotel convenient location small hotel walking distance tram station nuray beyoglu wifi sofa accommodations terrace
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

The location is very good just 2 minutes walking from the metro and not that far from taqsim square. The staff are very friendly and helpful i would rate my stay more than a 10/10 if i could. Nora and ahmet are the best.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Turki A
Reviewed 1 June 2017

My 10 yr old son and I stayed here for 5 nights during our recent stay to Istanbul. We would highly recommend this hotel for anyone wanting a high quality, serviced apartment. A huge thanks to both Ahmed (pm shift) and Nura (am shift) who both really went out of their way to make our stay comfortable and pleasant. They are both so polite and have fantastic English. One day it was raining so Nura ran to the back and got my son an umbrella. On another day Ahmed checked all the websites for the places we wanted to visit and gave me all the opening times. They would both give us a friendly greeting each time we passed through the reception area and offered some wonderful tips on places to visit and when, which we would never have got otherwise. They clearly both love their jobs and are very good at it.

In regards to the room, yes is it windowless, but that’s a good thing as the area around Taksim / Beyoglu / Istiklal gets very noisy with all the music and bars around, so, if you want to actually get some sleep in your room (!), this place is a great choice. It was also very clean, comfortable, with all the mod cons: built in air conditioning, high end fixings, comfortable beds, spacious room, safe for valuables, complimentary water and tea, cosy sofa, complimentary toiletries. I was in room 312 which is away from the lift/stairs and loved it. The building is 5-6 minutes from Galata tower and 2 minutes from the train station. We were right on the main Istiklal street which has dozens of well priced cafe’s, restaurants and shops. The next time I am in Istanbul I will definitely book this place again. Thanks again for a lovely stay.

Room Tip: 312 is great, away from lift or stairs, upper floors
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank AbSh111
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my parents and we were extremely pleased. The room was beautiful with artwork on the ceiling and nice decor. The room was big and the bed was comfortable. The staff were very polite and accommodating (Ahmet and Noora). I would definitely stay here again. Don't hesitate to book!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2016

This boutique hotel is simply amazing! The position is perfect, in the hearth of the city. Rooms are really nicely designed even though some are small.
Service is really attentive and rooms are well cleaned.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 December 2015

This lovely Boutique Hotel in the most lively location (music all over - close to Galata Tower) is a treasure. Tasteful, clean, very well trained receptionists, wonderful breakfast served by a friendly attentive waiter. The first two nights my room was big but without a view - and without asking for they offered me another room with a beautiful view.I stayed a week and it felt like home!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business