“Yoohooo, they had improved pomegranate juice)))”

Yuksel Balik Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #448 of 14,682 Restaurants in Istanbul
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 February 2018

My another visit here - i still love it and do not understand rates 1, 2 or 3. Really tasty sea-food, does not matter what you order - fish or frutti di mare - everything is great. And yes, comparing to the last year visit - pomegranate juice is better))

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

I don't mean to be negative but it didn't give us anything more than other restaurant we've been. Good starters, terrible salad, good grilled sea bass. Service was cordial always with struggle to communicate in English.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Yuksel Balık restaurant continued to serve excellent seafood food many years even though it changed hands twice. This is because the staff, kitchen and service, did not change much.
Their high quality fresh fish arrives daily. Their fish is the best available in the Turkish market. I know one of their fish suppliers from which I also buy fish to cook at my home for receptions and for my family.
Their chef prefers fish much to the taste of connoisseurs by leaving its meat moist and soft.
I recommend their sea bass in salt.
Their appetizers are well prepared. I recommend 'Lakerda' water and salt cured 'tunny' accompanied with a few drops of olive oil on top. Their stuffed mussels are also excellent.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

The place has a selection of fresh fish on the entrance. It has very friendly service, very fast and delicious. Everything we had was of good quality. Octopus is must try. Deserts were typical oriental but again very tasty. Go there.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Not a pleasant meal at Yuksel. I came at a bad time. They didn't have any fish options available for me to choose. I follow the recommendation of the Waiter and I was not happy with the result. For me the worst part was that I believe they overcharged me and when I ask for the bill, they didn't want to give it to me. They told me that they had to keep the original copy. To me that sounded very sketchy. I had to insist to receive a copy of the bill and finally they gave me a bad copy with the total amount in hand writing. (nothing to do with the original copy) I left the place with a very bad feeling like you are getting ripped off. Foreigners and tourist be aware and judge by yourself with the image I published.

1  Thank ator52