Ways to Experience Topkapi Palace
from US$60.77
from US$53.48
from US$12.15
27,216 results
All reviews ottoman empire harem area holy relics audio guide on display prophet muhammad museum pass take your time tile work entrance fee golden horn turkey blue mosque treasury topkapi weapons moses
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2021 via mobile

Extremely overrated for 30 euro per person! Most of the venues were closed and the rooms exposed were completely empty... we basically went to see the empty walls and some garden... Very disappointed!

Date of experience: May 2021
1  Thank kremenap2021
Reviewed 2 May 2021

I have been to Topkapi Palace few times, since I have been to Istanbul many times. This time I hired a guide to show us here, and I see a huge difference with guide! I was amazed with the history of Topkapi Palace and history! What a place and history! Wow!

1  Thank NayifA8
Reviewed 24 April 2021

The palace is full of interesting things to check and learn from. Also, it has beautiful views so you can get very nice pictures in here.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 23 April 2021

I didn't realize how expansive the grounds were until we walked in. You enter through the imperial gate right next to the Hagia Sofia and you can't tell how massive the grounds are until after you enter. It's definitely worth spending a couple of hours here and they have a fantastic cafe with an excellent view of the Bosphorous. We were fortunate to visit in April 2021 because there were no lines and minimal crowds.

2  Thank Jun R
Reviewed 22 April 2021 via mobile

Flowers were so gorgeous this time of year. The historical impact of this palace makes it a must see