InterContinental Istanbul
US$119
US$161
US$145
  • Breakfast included
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$124
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Hotel Sultania(Istanbul)
  • Pool
US$518
US$428
1,912 results
All reviewstaksim squaretop floorthe club loungesafran restaurantgreat hotelfive star hotelroom servicebosphorus viewrooftop baran upgradeturkish bathturkish lirametro stationexcellent locationcentral locationturkeyasian side
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite hotels in Istanbul, Taksim. Excellent location, perfect food, nice spa, very nice conceirge services, and amazing view of the city and sea. Good value for money and excellent service.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
YildirimVictoria, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Dear Wassim H

Thank you for sending us your kind feedback after your recent stay with us at InterContinental Istanbul.
It is comments like these that enable us to motivate our team to achieve greater heights and they will be absolutely pleased to know we were able to make your stay a memorable one.
We are sorry to hear that our rooms conditions did not meet your expectations. Surely we will look into it.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel on your next visit to Istanbul in the near future.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

As an Ambassador IGH member I was expecting the same level of service I had whilst in Sydney.
This is my second visit to this property. Reception staff is always very friendly however I was allocated a smoking room even though I asked for non smoking. That was rectified as I returned to reception. I was supposed to be upgraded as per membership but the room I am in looks exactly the same as the one I had paid and stayed in previous visit . I cannot distinguish the rooms. The ac was very hot. Once I have notified reception they sent a technician and as per his thermometer the room was at 30.1C hotter than outside. This was fixed but it was not cool enough and I had a bad night sleep.
Breakfast was busy and disappointing. The service was chaotic. There are lots of choices but it is not catered for westerns.
The room was clean, the bed was very nice but there is visible wear and tear once again, is this an upgrade ?
The room has not yet been serviced and it is over 2:00 pm. I do not recommend the Ambassador Membership, it is pointless.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank MRDARCYLONDONUK
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2017

Hello MRDARCYLONDONUK,

Thank you for staying with us and for being our IHG Ambassador member. It is regrettable that you were not able to fully enjoy your stay with us due to the room allocation, the air condition unit and your breakfast experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience these may have caused you. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. Rest assured, your comments will be used for review and actions will be taken accordingly to ensure similar incidents could be avoided.

Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Highly friendly and caring staff, clean room, rich and very nice breakfast buffet, impressive location very close to Taksim Square. I have one single complaint and that is when I requested them to clear the bar so I can bring my own drinks and snacks. I was told that they will charge me 10 Euro for that. I think that they should do it for free as many customers just like me did not like that.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
101  Thank Mulhimaam
YildirimVictoria, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2017

Dear Mulhimaam

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

I am a regular if this hotel from 6 years
I changed abd the staff is stressed
They may be fear to be put out
Every c
Thing changed,attitudes,food,
Why such a nice hitel is falling so down!
It was my best ,i am sorry
They have to change and learn how to manage better

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank RIDALI
YildirimVictoria, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2017

Dear Ridali

Thank you for sending us your feedback as one of the valued guests

Our aim is to provide our guest with memorable experiences and I do apologize for any shortcomings you encountered on your stay. Please be assured this is not indicative of our usual standards.
We as a hotel definitely had no intention of making any guests’ stay disappointing and I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continuously.

Thank you for the time to share your experience and I hope to welcome you back to the InterContinental Istanbul in the future and be able to restore your faith.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Great location of the hotel with friendly staff. For sure one of the greatest views from rooms.
Standard room is extremely small. Being in the hotel, easy to feel that hotel was built long time ago and urgently needed renovation.
Highly recommended for everybody who's looking to stay in the heart of the city and closer to Maksim metro station

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MaxMChe

Dear MaxMche

We are upset to read that our rooms conditions did not meet your expectations, taking all your constructive notes into consideration.