US$130
US$110
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$54
Cancelon
US$496
US$459
2,849 results
All reviewsthe executive loungetaksim squaretennis courtshealth cluboutdoor poolbusiness triprooms are largeturkeyfive star hotelvery nice hotelold towntop floorturkish bathpublic transportbosphorusconciergetaxi
Reviewed 26 May 2018

The Hilton Bosphoroud is an excellent hotel with very welcoming staff and great facilities. A classic gem in Istanbul with a great view of the Bosphorus. I would visit this hotel again and again. Superb!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
TolgaAytan, Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest Adam S,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus during your travels to Turkey.

We are glad to learn that you continuously enjoy the time you have spent with us and we look forward to welcome you again in the not too distant future.

Sincerely ,

Reviewed 25 May 2018

A good friend of mine from Europe stayed with
you a few months ago. He was upgraded to a suite
in the annex, and I went to visit him there before
we went out to dinner.

I live in Istanbul, so I know that your hotel has a very
good reputation, as one of the best in the city.
However, I am from Sweden, and have travelled extensively,
so I also expect good service.

We wanted to have a drink before we left. There were various
beverages in the fridge of the suite, but no ice. ??

There was also no bottle opener. Lots of utensils of all kinds,
but no bottle opener...??

We called down to Room Service. Nobody there could speak a word
of English... ???

Luckily, I speak Turkish, and I asked for some ice and a bottle opener.

We waited 40 minutes - yes, 40!! ?? until someone came with ice.
Still no bottle opener.

I had to go through long explanations in Turkish in order to make the
Room Service person understand what we wanted - she spent a lot of time looking
through all the cabinets in the suite, then finally left, and came back some
15-20 minutes later with a bottle opener - finally!!

In total - it took well over 1 hour to get some ice and a bottle opener at
one of the most expensive hotels in the city. I find this very hard to believe.

How is this possible at a 5 star hotel?

I'm afraid I'm going to have to recommend other hotels in Istanbul
from now on.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
TolgaAytan, Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest mariawerner ,

I was deeply disturbed to read about your recent experience at Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus and I appreciate the fact that you have let us know so that we can get to the root of the issues and take the necessary corrective action.

We have discussed the situation with the team and addressed our mistakes and actions to prevent such issues from reaching our guests.

I fully understand your frustration and I apologize for such a negative experience, this does not reflect the way we normally try to take care of our guests and I ensure you that we will prevent this from happening again.

I really hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in person, in the meantime if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you very much again for your feedback and I am at your disposal.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

It was amazing stay in hotel, i was there for 4 nights, the room at z floor, was nice room and nice view, the room service was good, breakfast was amazing, every night seat in lobby balcony, it was very nice and good service , i should say speacial thanks to mr erdinc F&B , he was so nice, i hope i will come soon to hilton, only the bad think was shower, the shower style was too old, i hope they change as soon as possible, thanks for everything hilton bosphorse team i forgot said about pool, it was very nice outdoor swimming pool ❤️❤️❤️

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ashkan9978
TolgaAytan, Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest Ashkan9978

Many thanks for your lovely review and for the compliments you have made to our hotel and its services and staff.

We are so happy to read you have enjoyed your stay and that we satisfied your expectations. Words such amazing and fantastic make all of us proud and give us an incentive to carry on doing better and better.

We do hope to host you again in the future and see you soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Front desk excellent
House keeping excellent
Room amenities very good
Bed and pillows very good
Breakfast very good
Room view (see view with balcony) excellent
Indoor pool horrible (too much chlorine)
Spa (couple massage) unprofessional ( not recommended at all)
Executive lounge just good
Location very good

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A Z
TolgaAytan, Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest A Z,

We do hope to host you again in the future and see you soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 20 May 2018

stayed there on a business trip for 3 days. Rooms are terribly old. 2-3 star quality at best. However I got stiffed by barbershop there for a small trimming, he charged me 280 TRY. Right outside of the hotel, it costs 10 TRY. And the barbershop gives a different price for locals according to the taxi drivers. I have been travelling istanbul extensively I can say this: I will never stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: 3 Star Hotel with luxury hotel prices
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest Egementasa,

Thank you for taking time to let us know about the circumstances regarding your recent stay with us.

We are sorry to hear that we have failed to make you feel as a valued guest and We fully understand your frustration. We apologize for such a negative experience but we just would like to clarify that our Beauty Saloon is an outsource company however for first class hairdressers, all prices are fixed by Hairdresser Association .

Adding to that there is a price list inside as well as at the entrance of the Saloon. In light of the list we would like to share with you that Gentleman hair cut is 200 TRY , wash 40 TRY , beard cut 80 TRY so it seems that you have been given hair & beard cut services.

We really hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in person, in the meantime if We can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards ,