Grand Hyatt Istanbul(Istanbul)
Basileus Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$511
US$64
  • Breakfast included
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$95
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
1,443 results
All reviewsclub leveltaksim squareoutdoor poolpartial viewfour seasonsdolmabahce palacebosphorus viewold citylobby barconcierge serviceturkeyluxury hotelsteam roomturkish delightrooms are largefantastic hotelbreakfast buffet is
Reviewed 27 May 2016

Amazing view of the Bosphorous while you dine at the Atelier. That and the warm and friendly wait staff make the dining experience more memorable.

The rooms are large and immaculately clean. The marble tiles in the toilet add to that grand feeling when you take a bath. The toiletries are complete and are of good quality.

The only comment I have is the variety of the spread during breakfast. I stayed with the hotel for a week and the breakfast spread remained the same for the duration of my stay. Don't get me wrong here, the food is good but after eating the same stuff for seven days ... I am sure the chefs at the Atelier can be more creative.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
ipek_ozbal, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2016

Dear Tigon,

I really appreciate that you enjoyed the experience. Please rest assured that we'll be taking care of the varieties and already shared with my Chefs.
We look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

My family recently stayed at the Ritz-Carlton and absolutely loved our stay. Our flight arrived very late in the evening/early morning and when we arrived we received a warm welcome and were assisted quickly up to our rooms. All of the staff were magnificent and treated my family like royalty, especially the three children in the group. I highly recommend staying here if possible.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
ipek_ozbal, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2016

Dear Smesellers,

I really apppreciate that you enjoyed your experience and happy to learn that our Ladies and Gentlemen were able to anticipate and fulfill the needs of your family.
We look forward to welcoming you back in near future and thank You for sharing your review with travel community.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

Wow! Where do I start? I payed extra for a Bosphorous view, and sure enough the view was amazing, but what wasn't amazing is the lack of insulation in the rooms, you can literally hear all the conversation in the next room!!! Let alone anything else going on!!! I stayed at the club level, but felt the club services were really lacking, not worth the extra cost. I also had to ask for basic amenities which were not replenised when the room was serviced! A few purchases were delivered to the hotel, surprisingly, no one had any idea where they were or who delivered? In all substandard in the crucial aspects of my stay. I wouldn't stay there again and couldn't in all honesty recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Bosphorous views are worth the extra cost.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Lena A
ipek_ozbal, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Dear Lena A,

It's my deep regret to hear that your experience didn't meet your expectations. Your feedback is extremely important for us and so if you could afford the time, I may be reached directly at at +90212 334 4444 or can.goktas@ritzcarlton.com to have your further comments and restore your confidence in my property.

I look forward to hearing from You.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

The Ritz Carlton is a short walk from Dolmabahçe Palace and a short taxi ride from most sights in the city. (A note on taxis here: use the taxis at the hotel, insist the meter is running, making a video on your mobile as you hand over cash, use only small bills to pay taxis and if the driver says he doesn’t know where the hotel is get out.)

The Food is excellent in the restaurant and from room service.

The staff in the restaurants and bars are particularly good and friendly although, all the staff were very nice and professional. I can usually find fault with hotel staff but at this hotel I couldn’t. Even the security and door staff are approachable and work hard to keep everyone safe but not in an aggressive way.

The rooms are really nice, decent sized and with very nice bathrooms. The spa area is also very good with separate areas for men and women and a decent sized pool.

All in all I can’t really fault the hotel except to say that the bath had a strange browning on the enamel which is no big deal.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Jamie970
ipek_ozbal, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Dear Jamie970,

Thank You for sharing your wonderful review. I really appreciate that you enjoyed your experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

Very nice hotel with very friendly stuff.
It is very recommended to stay there.
One tiny problem, thy have to make other kind of food than Turkish food.
security and safety are in highest level back there.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business