US$124
InterContinental
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

US$155
US$142
Hotel Sultania(Istanbul)
US$165
US$161
  • Breakfast included
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$45
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

Titanic Business Kartal(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$49
Basileus Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$512
galahotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgrand bazaarblue mosquehagia sophiatram stationenjoyable staynice hotelrecommend this hoteltouristattractions
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Really good hotel with good location.Even though this is not very modern hotel, rooms are very well furnished with clean toilets and confortable mattress.The hotel workers are very nice people always ready for advices.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We arrived to Istanbul at 3am , our booking was in another hotel so we had to find a place to stay in and rest till the morning so we can check in in our hotel . the receptionist who was sleepy and very grumpy ( supposedly it’s his night shift ) took advantage and charged us a very high rate for just few hours ( it’s our fault so we paid without negotiating) to find a disgusting room :
- smelly and humid room
- no towels
- dirty pillows
- not even a little bottle of water
- cold shower
We had 3 separated smelly beds but only ONE SINGLE SIZE BLANKET for both of us .
When I complained it the morning ( as I didn’t dare waking up the receptionist again ) the other guy was more understanding, he waited for me to finish talking while he was looking at his computer with zero eye contact and then answered with “ah ok , I understand “ lol
I will never come back again and wouldn’t recommend this hotel to any person , knowing am not a picky guy .

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Burası otel değil bir hırsızlık mekanı. Paranızı alıp sonra sizi kovmaya çalışıyorlar.
This hotel is the worst hotel that I've ever seen. The just try to sell their rooms to the highest price. The sometimes try to ask the guests booking password to cancel their reservation from their account so it seems that the guest himself /herself canceled the reservation and after doing such unfair things they try to take the price of room that they've canceled from booking as the guest.
They are just some stealers that they've opened a hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Booked hotel online as it looked nice on photos. When I arrived my room I was shocked the room was so dirty and small.

Terrible hotel I have ever stayed. Small and dirty bathroom. I had to ask for new cup as the cup was so dirty and bed was so hard to sleep.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2018

I was here with a group of people and on the first night upon arrival, they told us all the rooms were fully booked (we have made our booking before the trip) and transferred 6 of us to a different hotel for one night, not far from this one. The rooms are small, unclean and the wifi was dodgy. We left Istanbul for a couple of days and returned to this hotel (again, we have made bookings prior to the trip) the hotel staff told us the rooms were booked. Turns out they have been giving up reserved rooms to walk-in customers for higher rates. We had to look for other hotel to stay for our last night in Istanbul. The only good thing about this hotel is it's location.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends