All reviews taksim square jacuzzi tub mini bar good points three nights comfortable hotel decent hotel other hotels metro station location is great would definitely stay here again yogurt hotel is located taxim
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

We staied 4 night from 30th April to 4th.we were 3 person.our room number was 202 at the second floor.
1-Hotel Location was great super market and Exchange office close to hotel.
Just 2 minute walking to Taksim Square.
2- room was big and had 3 standard Bed as a real triple roon.Room decoration was nice.
Reception was freindly and Helpful.
3-Breakfast was good and I wonder If hotel add Salad to their breakfast.
4-the only problem was about Aircondition in the room.It did not make hot weather.I called reception and they sent Thecnical man quickly and he did his best to fix it but still not make hot weather and late night and early morning we felt Cold in room.
I should appriciate hotel manager who was in hotel most time ans supervising everything.
I will come back this hotel again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank vahidfakhraei2014
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Thais hotel is really great, great crew, great rooms and amazing breakfest. The location is awsome, you can walk To shop and To eat in great restaurants. The hotel’s restaurant is really Good too. I loved my time there.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Luiza M
Reviewed 7 April 2018

The hotel is near to Taksim Sq. and public transportation stations.
The staff are nice and receptionists know English.
Rooms are clean and regular.
Regular breakfast.
Nice neighborhood.
I recommend this hotel to whom look for clean and nice hotel and they want safe and clean room for sleeping at night after long walk in city.
They have good Wi-fi except that Sometime Wi-Fi connection has been disconnected.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Hamed S
Reviewed 10 March 2018

We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights , the location is so good ( just 5 min walk from Taksim square & easy access to metro ) . Rooms are clean and suitable size with nice decoration . Staff are helpful with friendly behavior . Breakfast is complete & delish .

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Nani46
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I was in this hotel in aug 2017 for 3 nights, it was good, but i was in Istanbul for business and iam not in hotel alot, the shower was small, the room was normal, but it was as like as other hotel in taxim, most of the hotel 4 stars Hotel in taxim like this,

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business