“One of the best views in the whole city”
Review of Taksim My House

Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Beyoglu
Description: Taksim My House
Reviewed 22 August 2017

This restaurant is really close to Taksim and offers a spectacular view, one of the best I've seen. I've been here a few times and the atmosphere was always great, not too crowded either. As far as I understood, at times there's live music as well. The only flaw are the ridiculous prices, but I guess it comes with the view.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We have enjoyed the the view and the whole atmosphere of the place the food is also delicious I highly recommend it for a chill day

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Im a foreigner living in Istanbul. I found My house restaurant and I love going because its a quiet place with an amazing view. Prices are a little over the average but food is good.
Last time I went, they charged 6 TL for a tea (cay) even if we had dinner before. In general in Istanbul thats overated and in many restaurants, tea is even free after lunch or dinner. Dissapointed.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

I had some of the best Turkish food in Istanbul here.. I was lucky enough to get a window table (which the kindly moved me to when one became free) the view is incredible, the service was prompt even though they were busy and the food was spot on. The interior of the restaurant is also very nice.. highly recommended.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

"My house" is an European style restaurant for those, who is tired of kebabs :) I recommend to try any of steaks. Kuzu perzola (57TL) is for lamb lovers. Steak with porcini sauce (54.5 TL) is big and juicy. Wine glasses are of elegant shape.
The only disturbing part was a band, which produced noise for 1-1.5 hours. They could have tuned their musical instruments when the restaurant is closed. Service was relatively fast and good. However... my friend noticed that double raki was not particularly double and asked to pour it in front of him. They did it and taste was much better.