“Very delicious pasta”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Beyoglu
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I liked the ambience here! Very cozy, attentive personnel, affordable prices and very tasty food! I liked spaghetti bolognese and ravioli with sauce! I recommend this place!

1  Thank Ruslan S

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I've been few times with my daughter during our holiday. Good choices of food and drinks. Attentive and professional staff. So happy to discover this place.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Ciortan21
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Went out with a couple of mates after reading the tripadvisor reviews and can only say that Esmer kicks butt!
Fantastic service, incredibly quick filling of orders, very tasty and reasonably priced food, and an extensive menu on the corner of the most happening strip in Taksim.

1  Thank RonPan
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

On my trip to istanbul I found this place very close to the hotel. I visited it twice and everything went ok. But on the third time, I entered the place and found an empty table for 4 persons and I was on my own as the previous visits. I asked a waiter and he said yes you can sit, suddenly another rude waiter said no you cant we dont have places. I went out and I saw 2 others entering the place and he gave them the table, I entered back to ask him why did he act this way, he became aggresive and caught me from my hand in a rude way and went to the table and asked the clients to leave the table since its not available after offering it to them. I left the place and took dinner in a different place.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our meal. Sahlep was amazing. The food was tasty. Restaurant very squashed. View from upstairs of the street is lovely.

Date of visit: January 2018