“lovely place with cool staff”

Ottoman Palace Taksim Square Hotel
Ranked #692 of 1,173 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 3 April 2017

i was there a while ago.. what makes this place special is the people working in it.. i went there with my cousins and it was an amazing place to bond!!! 2 of the staff did not want us to go out alone late at night so they made us wait for their shift to be over so they can come with us.. they were nothing but respectful and nice! and they made sure we went back to the hotel safe and sound! if i ever go back to istanbul i will definitely go there again!!! PLUS the location is amazing! it cant be better its right in front of taksim square!

Room Tip: pick one with the square's view!
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

The worst hotel in the world
No towels
No wipes
No spoon
No toothbrush
No chair
When we ask to get us towels
They bring a dirty towels
The cups of tea are dirty for 2 days
The WC has a bad smell
The breakfast very very very poor

It is very very very very baaaaad

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank nour b
Reviewed 10 August 2016

I wasn't a guest at the hotel, but asked the young man at the reception Sinan Erdogan to help me call my friends for me as I have lost them somewhere on Taksim sq. Not only did he call them for me, but he sent them an SMS and also helped me to charge my phone.

Big thanks for that and both thumbs up for the exceptional service!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
OttomanPalaceTaksim, Guest Relations Supervisor at Ottoman Palace Taksim Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

Dear Guest,
On be half of the entire Ottoman Palace staff,I would like to thank you for choosing to spen your vacation with us.
We appreciated to your positve feedback about our hotel and we are glad to hear that you enjoy your stay in out hotel.
We hope to welcome you again in the near future.
Best Regards,
Natali K.Boyaciyan

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Absolutely one of the best 4 star hotel you can find in Istanbul specially in Taksim sq. and near Istiklal st. All the staffs are kind, hospitality behavior and too expert. I really recommended this hotel to any one want to choose Istanbul for trip

Stayed: June 2016
2  Thank Payam A
Reviewed 30 May 2016

It was a horrible stay and very bad experience. The choice of the hotel was based on only its good location in Taksim Area. BUT we were highly disappointed from lots of things that my sister and I lived it.
Start with lake of communication language, totally non-friendly staff, Bad and ignorant behavior, broken and filthy furniture, bad smelly bathrooms, routine food, TV with no channels or out of service. Overall it is not good or can't be recommended to stay in that hotel.

Room Tip: Can't recommend this hotel any more
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family