US$173
InterContinental
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$155
US$142
Hotel Sultania(Istanbul)
US$165
US$161
  • Breakfast included
Titanic Business Kartal(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$49
Basileus Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$512
galahotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsclose to taksim squareclean roomsthree nightstouristmr
Reviewed 31 May 2015

We stayed three nights in this hotel and were extremely impressed with the staff working in Lemon residence. Firstly, they were very friendly and welcomed us the minute we came through the door, helping us with our bags and talking to us in a very polite tone. They were also exceptionally helpful, as we were unhappy with the racket that the lift beside our room was making on the first night of our stay, and by the second, they had it closed after half ten which was a huge relief! As we're a larger family we were located in the suite at the very top of the hotel, and I have to say it was more than good enough. There were more than enough beds for everyone and a very clean bathroom with plenty of clean towels. The only big downer for us was the rather dark and dingy alleyway that the hotel was on, as it was quite narrow and busy, so not the ideal area but a more than nice enough hotel. We were very pleased with breakfast as there was plenty for everyone and we loved how we could get out of bed at any time and breakfast would be waiting for us on the table! Overall, we were reasonably happy with this hotel, although I wouldn't quite rate it a four star.

Room Tip: "The rooms at the back have the best views."
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2015

The staff is probably the best I have ever encountered in any hotel anywhere in the world. They claim to welcome you to home and they actually do. Any help, any question is never refused. They helped us with the routes, the restaurants, the taxi, the shopping etc etc. The location is very nice, just next to Istiklal street (3-4 min walk) and Taksim (5-7 min walk). Breakfast in room is a novel idea.

The surrounding area of the hotel isn't that nice, though the location is ideal. Perhaps I would have expected more for the rate.

Room Tip: Lower level floor
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank AwanOmer
Reviewed 11 April 2015 via mobile

Came with partner after booking from uk as a 4 star. I'm full aware when u book a 4 star then you will get a 3 star or if you book a 3 star then you will get a 2 star.
Firstly we arrived of a dirty alley. I was much despair. The room was a small studio that needed some tlc from bedding to decor to painting. We had to get a key from reception for bathroom as it would lock us out. Breakfast was a simple salad with bread and eggs.
The service was good and staff were much helpful. I felt much disappointment to how uk have regarded this hotel as a 4 star.
I personally won't come here again.
P.s. you can just get 2 ppl in the lift or 1 person and a suitcase.
View of our room was the back alley.
Disappointed .I like to know how they got the photo of the hotel looking much polished
I give a 2.5 star rating. No more
Much work needed doing

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2015

Fantastic hotel me and my partner who is a turkish national were welcomed as soon as we arrived first we were put into a family suite as our room wasn't ready but this was no problem as the room was lovely our bags were then moved for us after 2 nights to another lovely room.

Staff were so great and very helpful/friendly and the room and hotel overall was clean, fresh bedding and towels all the time only thing we didn't like was the near by building work but this wasn't anything to do with the hotel.

Will be staying with lemon residence next year thank you :)

• Stayed: February 2015
2  Thank Natasha B
Reviewed 16 December 2014

This hotel was very cheap and I really didn't expect much. I thought the staff was professional and helpful. They did help me set up a last minute tour to the Bosporus which I appreciated. The room is small, but with many amenities. My only complaint would be that it wreaked of cigarette smoke to the point of annoyance (and I'm a smoker). The location is central, but in a kind of back alley. I would recommend if you're a solo traveller seeking cheap, central accommodation but definitely not if you're traveling with kids or with a romantic partner.

Room Tip: Maybe ask them if they have a non smoking floor
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo