“Professional Service from THE LAND OF CIVILIZATINS TRAVEL”

Istanbul Tour Services-Daily Tours
Ranked #58 of 490 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: We are very wellknown recomended Travel company in Istanbul. We are specialized in All Turkey Tours, Istanbul Tours, Cappadocia Tours, Ephesus Tours, Pamukkale Tours, Gallipoli & Troy Tours and more such as Turkey Day Trips, Turkey Tour Packages.
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I visited Istanbul and Cappadochia on late Nov 2013. I did a lot of search online prior to the Cappadochia trip and I came across THE LAND OF CIVILIZATINS TRAVEL.

As there are numerous travel agencies offering the same trip at various rates, it was hard to choose a reliable one. Fortunately, Mr Mustafa of THE LAND OF CIVILIZATINS TRAVEL was patient enough to answer all my queries and information pertaining to the Cappadochia tour. Most importantly, Mr Mustafa of THE LAND OF CIVILIZATINS TRAVEL , was quite reliable and trustworthy . As there are concerns giving credit card accounts via email, Mr Mustafa is obliging to accept payment upon arrival in Istanbul ,upon confirmation of the Cappadochia trip.

I met with Mr Mustafa of THE LAND OF CIVILIZATINS TRAVEL personally in Istanbul to arrange payment and I was handed tour voucher, flight invoices and official receipt before my Cappadochia trip. This is what I call customer confidence. Although it was only short ( 2 days, I nite) , the package tour covers hotel, flight, breakfast, lunch, numerous places of interests visits so it was a worthwhile tour. Mr Mustafa arranged the tour and flight for me and I had confidence in his tour service. I would highly recommend Mr Mustafa of THE LAND OF CIVILIZATINS TRAVEL to those who are intending to engage tour agencies for visits in places around Turkey.

All reviews
in 42 reviews
"troy"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 20 December 2013

As part of our Eastern Mediterranean cruise we stopped off at Istanbul. We pre booked a private tour for four to cover the highlights of Istanbul with The Land of Civilizations Travel. Our guide and driver was Mustafa Ceviz . We had a full day excursion. It was an excellent day and because we were a small party we were able to see many places of interest with ease and comfort. Mustaf's knowledge and expertise was first class and his command of the English language was excellent. I have no hesitation in recommending Mustafa and his company to tourist wanting an informative value for money tour.

2  Thank John E
Reviewed 18 December 2013

In 2012 I had a flying visit to Istanbul and Mustafa Ceviz from The Land of Civilizations Travel provided a great package for my three day stay, so in October 2013 when I returned to Turkey for a month, I had no hesitation in using their services again. I had three day trips while in Istanbul - Bosphorous Cruise with Dolmabahce Palace, Bursa and Princes Islands. Hotel pickups were prompt, tour guides were knowledgeable and very helpful, transport was of a high standard and all meals were excellent. In addition, it was great meeting people from other parts of the world and sharing experiences - we had a fabulous time! Thanks for many happy memories.

1  Thank Marilyn S
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I spent 9 days in Turkey with an incredible experience. The Land of Civilizations Travel agency and Mr. Mustafa Ceviz were very professional and really helpful during my tour, they manage to give you what they offer without any change, timings were just perfect without any delay and having always someone to wait for you. I would deffinetly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to enjoy this beatiful country.

2  Thank David R
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I spent two weeks in turkey, the first 9 Days I did the Turkey Tour with The Land of Civilizations Travel agency, my experience was wonderful with them Mr. Mustafa Ceviz our tour operator was very professional they met the planed itinerary exactly nothing missing, they were punctual, all tourist guides were professional, very good English communication and very good knowledge, hotels very good, bus & transportation excellent, food was very good.
I was very happy with Agency cervices and Mr. Mustafa Ceviz cooperation even after the 9 days if we needed any advice or transportation help in Istanbul.
In turkey you should expect amazing very welcoming country you will enjoy every moment

2  Thank Rasha877