“My Turkish home away from home ”

Old House Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 15,435 Restaurants in Istanbul
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

It was another pleasurable visit to Istanbul. This time I was staying in Cihangir but I frequented Old House Restaurant and met the rest of the family.
I decided to stay there for the night and had a amazing suite. Hardly used it but there was even Jacuzzi there.
I highly recommend this family restaurant for their hospitality friendliness and generosity. Every item on menu is tasty even the shishah.;)

Teşekkür Ederım

Write a ReviewReviews (1,829)

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice and perfect place for enjoy!
Very friendly staff and place
I recommend this place for meeting and rest

Прекрасное место для отдыха
Отличная кухня и расположение
Я рекомендую для отдыха, питания и отдыха

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Great cuisine and service. Tasty kebap. If you will be in the center find this place. And no smoking inside.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Very good fresh made food. Very friendly staff. They really care for custumers.
We tried few other places, but his restaurant is our first choise. We acctually eat there twise.Very good location too-so close to Blue Moscque, but you do not feel any hustle and bustle. Reasnable prices. Keep going, guys.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

The food was spectacular, perfect taste and a lot of food, great, I would come again. Totally recommended