All reviews close to the airport ataturk airport shuttle schedule free shuttle great hotel minute drive between flights hotel shuttle turkish restaurant an overnight stay spacious rooms turkey room service business trip shuttle service nice room an upgrade
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Every time I stayed in this hotel, I feels like home ....
I like the way that people how they dealing with customers, the nice way of welcoming the guest...
I’m a platinum member in Wyndham over all the world ... but , I love this hotel particulary، for many reasons : Specially smile of guest relations lady .. I like the operation manager and GM’s care as well ..

I wish all the best for this hotel.. I’m strongly recommending stay at this hotel

Trip type: Travelled on business
WyndhamGrandEurope, Suna Gündüz Guest Relations Supervisor at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Europe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear Mr. 228hasanz,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Wyndham Grand İstanbul Europe and for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay.

We are indeed delighted to read your kind words describing our hotel as " I Feel at home". I glad to understand that, you full enjoyed our Hotel. We aim to delight and provide all our guests with the highest standards of service and quality product. In our hotel , our devoted and experienced colleagues cater to the needs of guests with utmost care, and services rendered straight from the heart. I appreciate your kind words and compliments and it will be my pleasure to share your thoughts with the team in recognition of their hard work and dedication.

Thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

It was a fantastic stay really enjoyed it and for sure I will do my reservation in the same hotel again. Specially I enjoyed the spa center and the gym also the Turkish bath it was so great. I need more days to stay away form life pressure.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
WyndhamGrandEurope, Suna Gündüz Guest Relations Supervisor at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Europe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Mr. Ahmad A,

Greetings From Wyndham Grand Istanbul Europe !

Thank you very much for your nice comments. We are glad that we were able to provide quality service and fulfill your every desire during your stay with us.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

My team and I stayed at the Wyndham over the last week. I checked out today. The hotel is centrall situated, close to the airport and very close to the offices that I was working from.

The rooms are well serviced. The hotel provides a excellent buffet breakfast.

The amenities are excellent. I had the opportunity to use the sauna, gym, steam room and turkish bath. These facilities are well run and in very good condition.

The staff are friendly and professional. I will be staying here on my return later this year.

Trip type: Travelled on business
WyndhamGrandEurope, Guest Relations Supervisor at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Europe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Mr. Clinton C,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Europe Hotel on TripAdvisor.com.

We are indeed delighted to learn that you have fully enjoyed the time spent with us.

We look forward to welcome you back at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Europe.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I loved my stay at this hotel. They have a wonderful staff, very helpful and extremely friendly to foreigners. The food is amazing and at a great price, they have a free breakfast that has some of the best honey I’ve ever tasted. The rooms were clean and extremely comfortable. Helped make my time in Istanbul very enjoyable.

Trip type: Travelled on business
WyndhamGrandEurope, Guest Relations Supervisor at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Europe, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Dj_1255,

Thank you for sending us your kind feedback after your recent stay with us at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Europe.

We are very delighted to understand that you enjoyed your stay with us. Comments like these that enable us to motivate our team to achieve greater heights and our team will be absolutely pleased to know we were able to make your stay a memorable one.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel on your next visit to Istanbul in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Staff were very accomdating and helpful! Great restuarant and stores close by. Multi-lingual staff. All around great experience. The gym and pool are also beautiful and made the stay even more enjoyable.

Dear Lance 127,

Please accept our very sincere thanks for taking your very precious time to post your recent stay experience at with us on Tripadvisor.com.

I appreciate your kind words and compliments and it will be my pleasure to share your thoughts with the team in recognition of their hard work and dedication. Also I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your visit, and to know that you especially benefit from our perfect location and hotel's facilities.

Warm Regards