US$168
US$154
  • Breakfast included
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$582
US$382
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewsbreakfast roomtopkapi palaceblue mosquegreat locationsea viewhuge roomfamily roomthree roomsfifth floorcharming hotelhotel rooms areloved istanbulsultanahmet tram stopsultan ahmetreception staffrecommend this hotelcomfy bed
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Positive points:

- location is the only option which this hotel has got , you will be in soltan ahmet Park by few steps, around the hotel is full of good restaurants and cafes, and also tram station is nearby.

- Breakfast was good at the price I got this booking, it was including warm dishes too
But it was repetitive every day.

Negative points:

- Room size wasn’t what I have booked, it was 55 m in Hotels.com but in real it was almost 35 m ( a big lie)

- Room view terrible

- Room service and cleaning was like a two stars hotel

- Reception and staffs were very bad behaved, they didn’t even try to say hello when you enter the hotel.when we asked for some teabags and extra glass and some lamps which was broken, they did their job ill-humored.

- Noisy room

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Ibrahim G, General Manager at Sumengen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Hesam,

We are sorry for coming up short about your expectations during your stay. While you are making the reservation room view information must have given you since we have also rooms on upper floors with higher prices - maybe you did not realize it at all.

We could accept all bad comments but we feel like we have to reply about your claim ''bad behaviour by reception''. We gave you a warm welcome and let you have an early check-in at 10:30 am, normally check-in time is 1 pm. You gave us a wrong info about shuttle time and we did not charge it from you because we care about our guests' comfort and reviews. Besides you were given 2 hours free late check-out by the reception which had bad behaviour to you.

I hope you declare your such complains during your stay at any hotel and i am sure people will be their best to help you.

Regards,

Reviewed 2 May 2018

small boutique hotel in a beautiful area. Host Yasin shahin part of staff was a excellent help in organising the entire trip of istanbul and cappadocia. Hotel rooms are good. Yasin was really excellent.He can be contacted on the official mail id of sumengen hotel. Hotel is good with beautiful view of bhosphorous sea view.

Room Tip: rooms on the top floor with jacauzzi in room is excellent.with beautiful view
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Ibrahim G, General Manager at Sumengen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay at our hotel. I am happy to be acknowledged that you had a very good stay with us and you appreciate your experience.

I have also shared your very kind comments with my staff in order to make all our colleagues pleased about your feedback.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

It was a very cosy hotel and the staff were very friendly. The hotel was quite close to the blue mosque which was very convenient and the rooms were very big and spacious. The WiFi was good and it was very good for a 4 star hotel .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Ibrahim G, General Manager at Sumengen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Reviewed 10 April 2018

I'm not one for writing reviews but given the great experience I had at Sumengen I felt compelled to preach. I came across this hotel by chance. Located in a quiet nondescript cul de sac I was immediately felt welcomed by Yasin the front desk manager. He set me up with a very comfortable and clean room with a view. The value was incredible, the bed was soft, and the room was quiet, This was all I needed and it was perfect. What compelled me to write a review was all the extra's. Exploring the area the location was great, the breakfast's were delightful and the view of the harbor was magical. What really set this place apart was the hospitality. Generally speaking Turkish people are warm and friendly but add to that the skilled staff who actually know their city and what a traveler really wants sets this place apart from anywhere else. Stay here! You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Ibrahim G, General Manager at Sumengen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is near to blue mosque, saint Sophia church and topkapi palace. The staffs are helpful and trying their best to fulfill your needs. We are traveling to pamukale and coming back to Istanbul after 2 days. They allow us to keep our luggage here eventhough we are staying in another hotel when we are back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Davidchai1116
Ibrahim G, General Manager at Sumengen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018