All reviews sabiha airport recently stayed here for nights door pool business trip business room great hotel hotel close to the airport huge hotel free shuttle to the airport open buffet breakfast great gym turkish bath asian side excellent shower friendly personnel reception staff are rooms are large
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is 10min away from Sabiha Airport. It is very modern, and the view from rooms was nice all green areas..
the room was spacious and the bathroom has an individual Turkish bath which is a nice touch that I really loved.

Staffs are very approachable, caring and kind.
The hotel is 20min drive to the marina where there is a big open mall and many restaurants.
The breakfast was amazing and it should not be missed.
My overall experience was very good and I recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
erdembilgin, Genel Müdür at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa - Istanbul Tuzla, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Guest;

We appreciate you taking the time to write feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel but first impression was very bad from the front desk officer her name is ebru she’s really not that person who you meet first in a hotel and I booked 5 rooms and she treated us really bad.

Trip type: Travelled on business
erdembilgin, Genel Müdür at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa - Istanbul Tuzla, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Al Thani A;

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your valuable feedback with us. We count a lot on our guests’ comments as we can develop our services as well as we can get opportunity to notice the training needs. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel however I am very sorry that we missed the opportunity to carry out positive impression during the check-in process. As a whole team; we are engaged to serve a positive smilling hospitality at all times. I am very sorry again that we could not achieve that while serving to you at your check-in.

Mr. Al Thani A, I would like to hear all the details of your experience to be able to take corrective and preventive actions. I hope we can welcome you back at our hotel when your travel plans bring you back to the area and serve you our genuine hospitality to be able to change your impression to a full positive one.

Please let me know if there is anything that I can help with.

Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Istanbul Tuzla
erdem.bilgin@radissonblu.com
+90 216 560 6000

Reviewed 20 July 2018

The hotel is nice, food is excellent, front desk people are friendly, the restaurant staff are amazingly courteous, the Turkish Hamam is refreshing, the view from the balcony is a breath taker - a must visit hotel.

Room tip: Take a high floor overlooking the highway because the view there relaxing, green all over
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
erdembilgin, Genel Müdür at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa - Istanbul Tuzla, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Dear Hazem;

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night on a business trip, very clean hotel and facilities are very good, pool and spa, had food in the restaurant in the evening, the service was a little slow but the food was good so worth the wait.!

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed fir one night and it was horrible.
Only stayed there cause it is near the airport due to me having a flight early morning, but it was not close to being nice.
I have ordered food at night and waited 45 mins then called to check when will i get served, but then they said they will check and call me back / which they didn’t !!
Called after 20min and they said that they have lost my order and something went wrong and wanted me to order again!!
No one called or even bothered them self to check with me if I didn’t make that call I maybe still waiting fr that food to arrive !!

Trip type: Travelled with family
erdembilgin, Genel Müdür at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa - Istanbul Tuzla, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Guest;

We appreciate you taking time to write feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Our guests' feedback is very much valuable to us. We can develop our goods and services by this way. Thank you very much your feedback again. We always aim to serve a positive memorable stay experience to our guests. I am very sorry to hear that we could not achieve our aim failers. I do apologize for the inconvenience caused during your stay. I have already evaluated your message with my team members and necessary corrective and preventive actions are taken. I hope we can welcome you back and serve you our geniue hospitality to turn your experience to a full positive one. Please inform me if your travel plans bring you back to our area. Looking forward to welcome you back at our hotel soon again.

erdem.bilgin@radissonblu.com