“Very good place to eat”
Review of Baltazar

Baltazar
Ranked #780 of 15,413 Restaurants in Istanbul
Cuisines: American, Argentinian
Neighbourhood: Karakoy
Neighbourhood: Karakoy
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Had been there for more than 5 times already. Everything delicious. Burgers, meat mix for 2, meatballs etc.. really cool with a cold beer..

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Something different this time
We tried kofta with cheese, it was unimaginable taste.
Also we ordered Baltazar burger and Tixas , it's delicious really

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I really wanted to like this place, it seems so tragically hip and cool. It wants to be Buenos Aires with all the Argentina memorabilia, got it. Tables impossibly close together, noise at highest decibels levels: yup. So all the right elements for a successful busy international scene.

But in the end it's about the meat, the service and the prices. The meat in the mixed grill wasn't cooked to our specifications; the waiter could not have cared less (in fact we never saw him again as someone else handled the rest of our meal); getting a server to pay even in this tiny little dining room was a challenge; and frankly the quality as compared to most other places in Turkey didn't match the price in any way. It's really overpriced for what you get. The burgers look great, however. The fries were nice with herbs and spices. We liked the pickles as well.

So let's call this an average experience and maybe a future visit for a burger only would get 4 stars. Though I dunno.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Since I have a good reputation, I went with my friends. I was kept waiting at the entrance for 15 minutes. I ordered a Cheddar cheese hamburrger. Hamburger came after waiting 10-15 minutes. In the meat is not baked Raw. When saying to the waiter that it was raw, I said it would be baked, I was kept waiting for about 10 minutes,When I came out next time, because there is no chaider cheese, When I said to the waiter, I brought things cut thinly of the Cheder cheese.

1  Thank Hero_Bay
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Everytime this is a mystery for me, how most of the burger places are really suck about potatoes?
What is the service charge and we are paying it for what?

That should be better to google the place in local media and in Turkish. Their past is a little bit dark. They have a special formula for the burger offal+chicken+red meat ?
Mix all of them and sell it 40 liras. Congrats.