US$155
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$146
  • Breakfast included
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$410
  • Pool
Orbitz.com
1,052 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 June 2010

This place is only ok and I am a little surprised it is ranked so highly. We got a tiny room (407) which I think may be affecting my rating of the pace. From looking at the hotels layout the rooms ending in 07 are all tiny so maybe we just got unlucky. The restaurant updatirs on the 7th floor have great views and breakfast is decent enough. There is just something missing i.e. an atmosphere or something. The hotels location in relation to the tourist spots is pretty decent. Alos the big TV and the remote control AC unit are also positives. Negaitives are the same as others here the shower leaks like mad all over the floor. Other than a tiny room that you couldn't swing a cat in (and believe me I felt like trying as there are more cats in Istanbul than anywhere I have ever been!) its decent for a short stay.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2010

Hi,
I´d like to recommend the Ottoman Park Hotel in Istambul, Turkey. Besides it is an execellent hotel, the staff is helpful and kindness. They help us in all situations: recommending a good restaurant, the best hamman in town, transfer service or keeping part of our lugagge while we were traveling around Tuirkey interior. The is confortable, clean, the brekfast tipical is interesting. So, we loved Ottoman, and if I´ll have another oportunuty to go to Istambu (I wish I have...) I´ll stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2010

I would definitely recommend Ottoman Hotel Park to anyone visiting Istanbul, it's a very pleasent hotel with great staff, they look after you from the moment you arive till you depart, they do their best to make your stay a pleasent and one that you would remember for a long time. Very friendly and helpful. Good size rooms, very clean and comfortable. Excellent choice of food for breakfast, beauty is it's served on the rooftop restaurant overlooking the beautiful Sea of Marmara. Good location also, close to all the major attractions. Aya Sofia, Topkapi Palace and Blue Mosque are all around 8-10 minute walk away.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2010

We had a great stay in Ottoman Hotel Park.The moment we arrived in, we were welcomed with the drinks and fully stuffed with the great information about İstanbul. The room was anormously clean than we would expected. The food was delicious in the restaurant.good service .we definetely recommend Ottoman hotel park.
With wishes, Sasha

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2010

From the moment we booked Ottoman Hotel Park through their website, everything was professional and prompt, they replied back with the confirmation within minutes. I cant speak for anyone else but customer service is very important to us, Ottoman Hotel Park treated us like royalty from the time we booked.

It's a beautiful hotel, well decorated, very clean and elegant. Rooms are spacious, clean and very comfortable. We had a great view of Marmara Sea from our room. Breakfast buffet which was included in the price had many variety of hot and cold food. Lovely rooftop restaurant with an amazing view of Marmara Sea, breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in the retaurant overlooking the Sea.

It's got a good location, not far away from the historical sights, a mear 10 minute walk away. We would definitely stay here again if we return back to Istanbul one day.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple